Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bye week

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Seriously now! Who would ever believe these boys are Footballers?

Attachment 2159

And first round draft picks to boot.
    They could be brothers from this photo.

A picture of Callum Mills on Instagram holding a new baby (Theodore) with congrats from a follower.
    Does Callum have a baby or is this a nephew or a friend's baby?

Bye week

Quote Originally Posted by YvonneH View Post
    A picture of Callum Mills on Instagram holding a new baby (Theodore) with congrats from a follower.
    Does Callum have a baby or is this a nephew or a friend's baby?
    Not Callum�s baby. He has a brother Wesley, and I think it is Wes and Wes�s wife�s baby - so Callum�s nephew.

I recalled Callum had (non-AFL) brothers from this funny story about Callum asking his mother to call him Tony Lockett:

Category: | Herald Sun

Bye week

Instagram accounts show various players taking advantage of the bye for a few days of holiday - including Port Douglas, Byron Bay, Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley resort, Perth family visit, and Berrima (where it looks to have been damn cold!).

To keep you busy in the bye, I�ll let you guess who went where.

Veterans List
    Don't think we need to worry about Will & Ollie wanting a trade out - unless they go as a package!

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Seriously now! Who would ever believe these boys are Footballers?

Attachment 2159

And first round draft picks to boot.
    They look like they are in high school!

At the Bulldogs game this year I was sitting right behind the interchange bench and I was surprised at how young Hayward looked in the flesh.

I feel so old!!

Hurry up and come back footy.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Veterans List
    With less than 2 hours of the bye weekend left, here's something to inspire you - and be proud of the club and the people it produces. It's a long link so I'm just hoping it works.

http://aicd.companydirectors.com.au/...c-00155dfdaa77

Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    With less than 2 hours of the bye weekend left, here's something to inspire you - and be proud of the club and the people it produces. It's a long link so I'm just hoping it works.

http://aicd.companydirectors.com.au/...c-00155dfdaa77
    Thanks for that, a really interesting read. I tend to think that some of the basic principles of life, are to attempt to create a thriving atmosphere around yourself, to share some of the good fortune that has come your way and to pass on knowledge that you have learned. It seems that Goodsey and Mickey O have similar outlook. And have probably been doing a better job, of living by those ideals, than the vast majority of us.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Thanks for that, a really interesting read. I tend to think that some of the basic principles of life, are to attempt to create a thriving atmosphere around yourself, to share some of the good fortune that has come your way and to pass on knowledge that you have learned. It seems that Goodsey and Mickey O have similar outlook. And have probably been doing a better job, of living by those ideals, than the vast majority of us.
    Thanks and my 2 hours was meant to be 24 hours of course - tons of time to fret about the Richmond game.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    Thanks and my 2 hours was meant to be 24 hours of course - tons of time to fret about the Richmond game.
    Hey, I meant to write, 'have a similar outlook', but when reading, most of us are pretty good at skimming over typos.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12