Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: #AFL Round 15 Weekly Discussion Thread

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    That has to be one of the worst after the siren shots ever.

Veterans List
    How good is Richards.....would love him at the Swans, just to piss Eddie off even more!

He was distracted by 18 Dogs standing the mark.

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Ed Richards is a very impressive youngster.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    How good is Richards.....would love him at the Swans, just to piss Eddie off even more!
    Keep rubbing it in!

Senior Player
    Great game, spoiled only by Taylor's horrible miss. Even if that result is better for us.

Veterans List
    Carlton again lose but 'courageous'....they must be getting sick of 'courageous' losses. Mention must go to new 300 gamer Kade Simpson, their oldest player.....37 possessions today......a fine club servant, a nice guy and still their most consistent player. Port's margin not enough to dislodge us from third.....go Suns against Collingwood!

Next game.....Crows v Eagles, I've tipped the Crows at home.
    Last edited by stevoswan; 30th June 2018 at 05:37 PM.

Veterans List
    The Crows have just won so that's good for us. A shame that Carlton couldn't keep it up against Port. I think it's too much to ask for Gold Coast to pull off a miracle. But you never know!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Veterans List
    I've been watching the GWS v Hawks game and gee, Hawthorn get free kicks that other teams just don't, well at least, we don't. It's so glaring when one is a Swans supporter who regularly witnesses the type of treatment we get from the scumpires...... Oh, and as I type, a gift fifty to Ceglar that the commentators say wasn't there.....and now the Hawks trail by only 2 pts. They have got at least three goals from incorrect umpiring so far. An earlier goal in the third, also to Ceglar, was for an imaginary arm chop, which on replay, did not happen. It's crazy!
    Last edited by stevoswan; 30th June 2018 at 10:18 PM.

Veterans List
    Pity Adelaide didn't win by one more goal, WC have ended up 0.2% ahead of us. Meanwhile Collingwood march on to percentage heaven. Currently nearly 4% ahead of us and WC in second on live ladder......oops, now 3%, Suns got a goal!!!!

Post edit: Another 2 goals to the Suns to end the third quarter. Magpies 1.4% ahead of us now.......Go Suns, just stay with them from here!
    Last edited by stevoswan; 30th June 2018 at 10:27 PM.

Looks like Clarkson will be arranging another plate of raisin toast with Gil .

Oh I loved that look of misery on Clarkson�s face when the siren sounded!

Coffee & cakes on Monday?

Veterans List
    So glad the Giants won. They deserved to after the 'coffee and cakes' the umpires were delivering to the Hawks! I reckon 4 Hawthorn goals could be directly attributed to the flouro scum.

......and the Suns win the last quarter by a point and leave Collingwood in second, only 1.1% ahead of us and 0.9% ahead of WC. At one stage before half time they were pushing a 4% break and threatening more. Well done Gold Coast......20 mins into the third, they were 58 pts down......lost by 39.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast