Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BBBH in trouble again

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar

BBBH in trouble again

Veterans List
    Anyone know what he actually said? Just as he was getting his profile right up there again......and his life, Daddy and all.

The Age provides a bit more detail:

Before the Friday night match between the Western Bulldogs and Geelong, the panel was discussing the fact that one member's pregnant wife had undergone 'sweep'.

A 'stretch and sweep' is a manual technique used by medical professionals to try to induce labour.

Hall 'joked' that the male doctor behaved in a sexually inappropriate way.

The other members of the panel laughed along with him.

https://www.theage.com.au/entertainm...29-p4zooj.html

But it is OK for Eddie Everywhere to reference Adam Goodes and King Kong together, and then that crack about Caroline Wilson at the big freeze that year, yet nothing is done.

I don't condone what Barry said but horses for courses and that is not the case.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    He's paid the price:

https://www.theage.com.au/entertainm...29-p4zooj.html

I'm sad to see this, hoped for better from Barry.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Anyone know what he actually said? Just as he was getting his profile right up there again......and his life, Daddy and all.
    I heard a clip of it . He suggested that the doctor licked his fingers after performing the sweep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    I heard a clip of it . He suggested that the doctor licked his fingers after performing the sweep

Gross.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post

Silly Barry.....that is an extremely disappointing 'joke'. I would say that in this #MeToo era, his sacking was to be expected and it goes without saying, he should have been more 'aware' of expectations of these times....make that, anytime. It also shows that some people are expendable in the footy industry.....and some are apparently not and as such, are strangely judged differently (Eddie McChins). It makes MMM look like 'selective' hypocrites......

Veteran Site Admin
    I thought it was a crude comment but can't see how anyone would be "offended" per se. Clearly, if he gets another media gig, he should just stick to racist comments and he'll be fine.

Senior Player
    Clearly inappropriate to say that live on air, but no where near as offensive as Eddie�s comment regarding Adam Goodes.

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    I thought it was a crude comment but can't see how anyone would be "offended" per se. Clearly, if he gets another media gig, he should just stick to racist comments and he'll be fine.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Sun View Post
    Clearly inappropriate to say that live on air, but no where near as offensive as Eddie�s comment regarding Adam Goodes.
    +1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast