Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: #AFL Round 15 Weekly Discussion Thread

Veterans List

#AFL Round 15 Weekly Discussion Thread

Is Leon Cameron a sook? Check the first minute and a bit of this vid:

Leon fumes, Higgins hype, Crows return - AFL.com.au

Leon 'fumes'?! I think Leon 'talks through his Giant a***!" Always entertaining to see what 'angle' some coaches choose to defend 'the indefensible'.

Anyway, great game on offer tonight! Go Swans!! Other games that might be ok 'competitively' from this round are Crows v WC, Giants v Hawks and maybe Dons v Norf, the rest.....probably not.

Have great weekend everyone.....

Veteran Site Admin
    There are a couple of players/teams who can't take a trick on the injury front.

It will be interesting to see how West Coast cope for the next week or two, having now lost Le Cras from their forward line on top of Kennedy and Darling. Simpson blamed the inexperience in their forward line for their inability to kick a score against us, and that was with all but Darling in the team. Their younger players are going to have to step up big time.

And now the news that Tom Lynch is out for the rest of the year. Not ideal circumstances for a player deciding his future and a club trying to retain him.

Veterans List
    Some pivotal games this weekend, us tonight, Great Whinging Scum vs Hawks, Weagles vs Crows, Essendon vs Norf. The final 10-11 will look look different by Sunday night.

#AFL Round 15 Weekly Discussion

Dogs v Cats
    As a football lover, it�s still impressive to watch Gary Ablett Jnr (why didn�t they give him his own name ) play the game. Only went north for the money but I guess lots of us would have.

Still lightning hands, rapid and correct descion maker, accurate kick in fact has one of the best techniques to kick a footy lace out to a moving target or though for a major.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    Dogs v Cats
    As a football lover, it�s still impressive to watch Gary Ablett Jnr (why didn�t they give him his own name ) play the game. Only went north for the money but I guess lots of us would have.

Still lightning hands, rapid and correct descion maker, accurate kick in fact has one of the best techniques to kick a footy lace out to a moving target or though for a major.
    His kick to Harry Taylor was wonderful, but he's lost a lot of his pace, which can be hard to watch.

Do we want to Doggies or Cats to win?

Dogs .... however don�t think they can play for 4 quarters.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Ed Richards is a very impressive youngster.

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    His kick to Harry Taylor was wonderful, but he's lost a lot of his pace, which can be hard to watch.

Do we want to Doggies or Cats to win?
    Dogs is much better for us but I just can't bring myself to barrack for them. Will never forgive 2016. (They're leading the free kick count 18 - 12 atm.)

He looks about 14, apparently he�s 18.

- - - Updated - - -

Richards

Veterans List
    Wow, what drama at Etihad just now!! Cats down by 9 with 48 secs left, get a goal then the next centre clearence, Harry Taylor marks and has the shot to win.....after the siren. MISSES!! WOW.......Dogs by two.

Bloody ripper game. Bevo pats the bulldog mascot before he hugs his (possible) wife!

Senior Player
    It's good for our season and all that the Dogs won, but I could have done without Sons of the bloody West in my head.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast