Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: #AFL Round 15 Richmond v Sydney Etihad 7.20 pm EST 28 June 2018 #SydneySwans #SwansTigers

There's nothing like playing a good team to show up your weaknesses. Horses loyalty to KJ and Hanners is admirable I suppose but we won't win this year if we have to keep carrying them. They better improve sometime soon.
    It's games like this where Gary Rohan always goes completely missing. I really wonder why we persist with him.
    The three of them need a big second half.

Kennedy excellent that quarter. Parker and Hewett also did some good things in close. Jones and Cunningham also did some good things. Plenty of players fighting hard. Stevic once again the best for Richmond.

All I'v heard at half time is how poorly the Swans are playing and hpw awesome the Tigers are.
    Not one mention that the Swans outscored them that quarter...
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Legion View Post
    Might be risky to say this but I would not be surprised if we ran over them in the second half. If we play with more precision and confidence we could be ok.

Rohan, Heeney, Buddy, Rose (yeah I know) need to improve. We need to run, run, run.
    I agree , it�s half time we have played poorly and can only improve

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CureTheSane View Post
    All I'v heard at half time is how poorly the Swans are playing and hpw awesome the Tigers are.
    Yes if I was only listening to the game without vision I would be surprised to hear Swans only 13 points down not 7-8 goals

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by CureTheSane View Post
    Yes anyone would think they have gone back to back to back etc. If they lost Nankervis or Reiwoldt - forget it. I know we'd be in trouble if Sinclair went but Cameron is improving a lot.

Regular in the Side
    What's with the fumbles? Is it slippery out there? Is that even possible with the roof?

Hanners, love ya, but you've gotta go.

Wish we'd stop kicking and handballing straight to the tigers.

Missing Paps out there in the forward line, he's so good at giving us a bit of mongrel.

The commentary was so bad on the tele. I put on MMM paused the tv until the commentary on the radio caught up and I'm much happier. Even putting up with "Llllllllllloyd" is preferable to the tv commentators. At least they call the game.
    Life's not a spectator sport

Surely we won�t hit so many Tigers going forward in the second half.
    Poor Haners has hit one every time I think.
    Aiir is much better when he goes for the marks.

Yep agree here. I'm a Rohan fan and want him in the team but he's had a very poor year this year, even by his standards. Perhaps his personal issues are really effecting him? And the other 2... at least Jack has had a couple of decent games. Dan not so much...
    Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    There's nothing like playing a good team to show up your weaknesses. Horses loyalty to KJ and Hanners is admirable I suppose but we won't win this year if we have to keep carrying them. They better improve sometime soon.
    It's games like this where Gary Rohan always goes completely missing. I really wonder why we persist with him.
    The three of them need a big second half.
    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Rose is like some giant blonde crazy duck, madly flapping around and bouncing off everything without having an impact.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope he doesn't read that.

Acording to Fantasy Points, Hanners is our 5th best player!!!

Senior Player
    Rose has made 5 tackles so having some impact probably not as much as the selectors wanted but still creating pressure acts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Posters View Post
    Rose is like some giant blonde crazy duck, madly flapping around and bouncing off everything without having an impact.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope he doesn't read that.
    To his credit he has had two excellent goal assists and would have had a goal if Hanners hadn't completely ignored him. He's not the worst.

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast