Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 37

Thread: RWO Game Day Thread - Round 13 - July 7

  1. #13
    Warming the Bench
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Turramurra, NSW
    Posts
    308
    how much did camden offer these kids?

  2. #14
    filling up the bottles
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    The group?

    Of our u19s premiership side last year, 20/22 are still around. 1 moved interstate to play footy (did get offers from Camden, unsure why he turned that down) and the other works on Saturdays. 15 of those 22 have played prems this year.

    Sure some will always be tempted by the couple of hundred a week clubs like Camden will throw at them, but we all saw how Campbelltown, Balmain etc worked out. You'd prob spend that in petrol having to drive all the way out west.

    I guess some clubs develop juniors and others just buy them.
    Hahahahaha you are such a tool!
    I’d love to know where they get all the cash from to pay these players.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #15
    filling up the bottles
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by Footy Barista View Post
    how much did camden offer these kids?
    $1000 a game if you listen to this twit!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #16
    filling up the bottles
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    The group?

    Of our u19s premiership side last year, 20/22 are still around. 1 moved interstate to play footy (did get offers from Camden, unsure why he turned that down) and the other works on Saturdays. 15 of those 22 have played prems this year.

    Sure some will always be tempted by the couple of hundred a week clubs like Camden will throw at them, but we all saw how Campbelltown, Balmain etc worked out. You'd prob spend that in petrol having to drive all the way out west.

    I guess some clubs develop juniors and others just buy them.
    So who are the players camden offered money too?
    We want names because I can smell something.
    How many under 17s teams in the camden area we don’t breed our own juniors??
    Come on we want some names facts


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #17
    Pushing for Selection
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    The group?

    Of our u19s premiership side last year, 20/22 are still around. 1 moved interstate to play footy (did get offers from Camden, unsure why he turned that down) and the other works on Saturdays. 15 of those 22 have played prems this year.

    Sure some will always be tempted by the couple of hundred a week clubs like Camden will throw at them, but we all saw how Campbelltown, Balmain etc worked out. You'd prob spend that in petrol having to drive all the way out west.

    I guess some clubs develop juniors and others just buy them.
    Saviour01 you do realise Clubman is from East Coast Eagles and just loves stiring the pot?

    Actually you probably didnt realise cause you are to busy looking into everyone elses backyard spreading useless rubbish than worrying about your own.

    As above send some facts and i will get some clarification from JL down at Olds on the weekend.

  6. #18
    Warming the Bench
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Turramurra, NSW
    Posts
    308
    Camden vs st george this weekend....loser season over

  7. #19
    filling up the bottles
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by Footy Barista View Post
    Camden vs st george this weekend....loser season over
    Season is over for both already.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Footy Barista View Post
    how much did camden offer these kids?
    $200 a game is the figure the player told me.

    Quote Originally Posted by water boy View Post
    $1000 a game if you listen to this twit!!
    Why do you make things up?

    Quote Originally Posted by water boy View Post
    So who are the players camden offered money too?
    We want names because I can smell something.
    How many under 17s teams in the camden area we don’t breed our own juniors??
    Come on we want some names facts
    3 posts in a row replying to me.... lol. If I name players, you say no, people ask the player they say yes and then it turns into a public he said she said. Deny offering money to kids if you want but I'm not going to let you put @@@@ on the kids I name because they told people they got offered money.

    I don't know how many u17s teams in the Camden area. I do know you could only field half an u19s team last year. Maybe you just have trouble bringing juniors to the senior club if there is lots of juniors in the area?

    Quote Originally Posted by Giants View Post
    Saviour01 you do realise Clubman is from East Coast Eagles and just loves stiring the pot?

    Actually you probably didnt realise cause you are to busy looking into everyone elses backyard spreading useless rubbish than worrying about your own.

    As above send some facts and i will get some clarification from JL down at Olds on the weekend.
    Course I do. People can hear things about other clubs while still helping out there own, no? Or can you only do one thing at once?

    Quote Originally Posted by water boy View Post
    Season is over for both already.
    Would be a pretty tough year if you go 10-8 and miss out on finals.

  9. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by water boy View Post
    Season is over for both already.
    After 13 games in 2017 Penno had only won 5 games. Made the finals a game a percentage clear. I wouldnt write off St George for finals. They are on 5 wins at the same time this year (as is Camden). A big this weeks at Olds.

  10. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Wills View Post
    After 13 games in 2017 Penno had only won 5 games. Made the finals a game a percentage clear. I wouldnt write off St George for finals. They are on 5 wins at the same time this year (as is Camden). A big this weeks at Olds.
    9 teams compared to 10. 9-9 may get you there with good percentage. 10-8 surely does.

  11. #23
    filling up the bottles
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    107
    [QUOTE=saviour01;754360]$200 a game is the figure the player told me.



    Why do you make things up?



    3 posts in a row replying to me.... lol. If I name players, you say no, people ask the player they say yes and then it turns into a public he said she said. Deny offering money to kids if you want but I'm not going to let you put @@@@ on the kids I name because they told people they got offered money.

    Just as I thought you are full of @@@@ nothing to back up what you are saying.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #24
    Are you replying to me? You need to learn how to use the quote function.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO