Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RWO bugs/errors - report issues here

It's Goodes to cheer!! Site Admin ScottH's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Auntie Gerald's post on the "2018 trading, drafting and list management: players and personnel" thread contains a Fox link and it has stuffed up the thread. Page stops half way....this happened awhile ago when someone else kept putting up Fox links. Maybe instruct posters to not put up Fox links.....
    That thread should be fixed now.
    Last edited by ScottH; 5th December 2018 at 08:55 PM.

I just posted on the Preseason thread, but the link to an article printed in full on the post. I don't know why that happened. I also cannot delete or modify the post. Hopefully you can access the original material and fix it.

Thanks

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Yes we've had trouble with articles from thewest.com.au as well as foxsports.com.au

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    I just posted on the Preseason thread, but the link to an article printed in full on the post. I don't know why that happened. I also cannot delete or modify the post. Hopefully you can access the original material and fix it.

Thanks
    It can't be fixed, only deleted. So you might want to copy and paste your words into a separate document first, and then repost when the post has been deleted (and hence the thread is accessible again). I'll wait a short while before deleting the post in case you wish to do so.

Go ahead and delete it. Without the links, it says little.

This was deleted before I saw it so can’t say if it were a problem for me. But on past experience those links have never caused me a problem using Tapatalk. It think it is a website problem.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    This was deleted before I saw it so can’t say if it were a problem for me. But on past experience those links have never caused me a problem using Tapatalk. It think it is a website problem.
    You're right Meg, I use Tapatalk too and I was able to read the thread yesterday.

Senior Player
    In the menu bar under "Forum Actions" is an option "mark forums read", which I would like to use sometimes. However, when I click it I get:

"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.
    If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

Warming the Bench
    I have just post message #100 in the 2019 ladder prediction for the swans with a link to a Fox Sport article. While the link works, the dsiplay of the link expanded to something so long that it cannot be viewed properly. More importantly, it does not allow me to edit it. Can the administrator please just delete it?

Not sure if this is the place, but the site clock didn't roll back.
    It's confusing my poor sleep deprived mind

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Site Admin Danzar's Avatar
    I didn't even notice that save daylightings was over.
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123