Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: #AFL Rd 16 Sydney v Geelong, SCG, 05 July 2018 @SydneySwans #SwansCats

Veterans List
    Got to say we are playing some really dumb footy. What in the hell was Ronke thinking. We had momentum so he had to go long but no, some sort of dumb chip. Some of our handball is puzzling. I reckon both Towers and Fox look short of a run.

Quote Originally Posted by U.S. Swan View Post
    I am sorry but Aliir Aliir is not an AFL quality player...He has size and can usually mark...but he has NO disposal skill.
    That’s Rubbish.

Hot Potato...is it? Do you believe he has quality kicking and disposal skill?

Veterans List
    If we go on and lose this and given their home record against us, Geelong will be requesting two away games against us next season......

Senior Player
    Fair dinkum, playing at the SCG at night is like watching Disney on Ice. Go back to Sunday arvo please.

Florent would want to 'keep his head over the ball' - tonight is the second time I have seen a pause or fumble and I like him as a player. Towers had no influence at all - his papers will be stamped soon.

We look a very ordinary side. We are lucky they can't kick straight! Very lucky...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I am sorry but Aliir Aliir is not an AFL quality player...He has size and can usually mark...but he has NO disposal skill.
    Only 91% DE. Why can't he be perfect? Send him back to the 2s until he fixes up this part of his game.

Anyway, we're really not that good of a team and have no chance of a premiership, so I'm not too bothered about winning games. It's more of a development year and getting Blakey in the team. It's sad that so many of our younger players have spent so much time on the injury list.

I wouldn't play Hanners again this year. Just work on getting him right for next.

Time to get COR and Dawson in the side. We have a lot of work to do to become contenders again.

Veterans List
    A few things

Last week we scored every 10 minutes, tonight we're even worse scoring once every 12 minutes!

Turnovers are killing us

Noted that Hannebery is not as fast as Dangerfield but Reg is about the same speed as Hawkins

15 points flatters us massively, should be 5-6-7 goals down based on play so far, need a huge lift

Gosh some of that 2nd quarter was utterly @@@@ing terrible. Awful footy, dumb decision making and lack of accountability, especially in midfield. Lucky they can't kick straight or we would be getting absolutely walloped.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Ludwig...is it that high? Well, maybe I stand corrected...I only go off what I have seen the last couple of games but maybe I am too harsh. It is 3 a.m. here....

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Only 91% DE. Why can't he be perfect? Send him back to the 2s until he fixes up this part of his game.
    Its not his use of the ball that worries me, but some of his decision making defensively at times. But now Melican looks busted, we need to persevere and hope he can improve with time and get back to the 2016 form.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Senior Player
    Ludwig...is it that high? Well, maybe I stand corrected...I only go off what I have seen the last couple of games but maybe I am too harsh. It is 3 a.m. here....
    He can play U.S. Swan - this is only his 3rd game for the year I think. He is far from the worst tonight.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast