Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: #AFL Rd 18 Swans v Suns, SCG, 21 July 2018 @SydneySwans #SwansSuns

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Sun View Post
    He seems to have more bad moments than good, though.
    Possibly, noting that this is a very poor season for the Swans on efficiency. Plenty of players murdering possession

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Quote Originally Posted by Danzar View Post
    You really don’t like Jones do you? He can make mistakes and needs be aware of his steps but he’s easily in our best 22. Need his strength and pace off half back, and it’s been a while since we’ve had a player with that mongrel in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No I don't. I think always tries to do too much and it backfires a lot but then everyone falls in love when he pulls it off once in a blue moon, like that goal in the first qtr.

And he has mongrel when it comes to some push and shove but not when it's his time to go in a hot contest! Watch closely and I'll be happy to eat my words if proven wrong.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Most embarrassing quarter for the year by a mile

This happens so often with the Swans, a game theyre expected to win becomes a problem and a loss...This is embarrassing- we're not finals contenders folks...not if this continues...

and re Jones- I don't think you can blame one player for this debacle.

'

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Holy @@@@ could we turn the ball over more?

- - - Updated - - -

Also I don't like saying this but Jones is a bit of a dickhead
    Dumbest player in the AFL.

Regular in the Side
    a pathetic effort, all got big heads and they ALL need a rocket us their "a". Treating suns as babies and they are saying up yours. Maybe we need dewey back and send Longmire off, When we he ever give them a blast. Percentage , it will go the other way, the pies are killing north. We don't deserve to be fighting for top 8 spot let alone a top 4. Thy all have big heads wanting to handball and not kick however when they do kick they turn it over. They deserve all they get.

Horrible quarter. Swans fail at contested footy every week. Hand passes are terrible, wild long kicks in hope teammate will take it, poor coaching.

Changes needed at the club.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    It's really concerning that McCartin's has shocking disposal which also impacts on his confidence to even have a shot at goal when in range.

Probably needs to work on increasing his IQ in the off season. Why would he kick to the top of the square in that situation.

Veterans List
    The worst quarter I've seen the Swans play in a decade. Absolutely pantsed by the second worst team in the competition. Even if we fall over the line, this is the type of performance that can push your season over the cliff. Hope they feel ashamed of their efforts, the basic skill errors, the mindless disposals, everything they are doing to make the Suns look like world beaters. Show some pride Swans.

Regular in the Side
    obviously poor coaching horse is not listened too any more. This is the worse I have seen since under eade against the sts years ago. Eade lost his job supporters saw to that, and if horse doent inprov e this side he will too.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    No I don't. I think always tries to do too much and it backfires a lot but then everyone falls in love when he pulls it off once in a blue moon, like that goal in the first qtr.

And he has mongrel when it comes to some push and shove but not when it's his time to go in a hot contest! Watch closely and I'll be happy to eat my words if proven wrong.

When he is bad, he is truly awful. He was the poster boy for everything wrong with the Swans in that quarter.

That was probably even more mediocre, than the second quarter against Geelong, a couple of weeks ago. If anyone's around fifty metres away from the change room, I'd be interested to know what Horse has to say.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast