Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Swans vs Bombers

Changes for Swans vs Bombers

With the events of the weekend still fresh in everyone's minds and its backs to the wall for the last five rounds,repay the courage that AJ has shown over the past several years and select him now .Lots of media are writing us off and that when we are at our most dangerous .I can imagine the lift the players would have by running out alongside our premiership hero ,he won't let anyone down least of all his beloved swans .

INS : AJ. Grundy ,Dawson

Outs : Marsh,Cameron, Newman

No, no, no, no, no to Dawson. Enough of the kids. Only changes are bringing back experience as and when they are ready.

Agree everything except Dawson.

Jones has to go

Replace them all.
    I'll play.
    It couldn't be any worse than last week.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Jones has to go
    Or learn when to give the ball off, and hit a teammate on the chest with a short handball.
    Several have missed their mark in recent weeks, and some have been costly.

Still think we need Jones, and I'm not a massive fan of his overall, but he's showing spirit and drive, which we sorely need.
    I think what is being overlooked a bit if the inexperience we currently have in the team.
    Many of these guys need the veterans to give advice and direct them, and there aren't that manya round at the moment.

I'd still like to see AJ back for a team lift, but I can't see where he really fits.
    Possibly for Marsh, however Grundy will likely come in for him.
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Senior Player
    Cameron is the obvious out

Dawson deserves a shot after his recent performances, although I wouldn't be against Robbo coming back in. Either way we'll be more mobile

Marsh will go for Grundy

Warming the Bench
    Apparently, Dawson has a monster of a game in the NEAFL - perhaps it is time to bring him in. Is it time to give McCartin a rest? Sure, Cameron didn't have a great debut but plenty of others played poorly

Agree that Grundy should come in for Marsh - although they are different types of players.

For me it's

outs: McCartin, Marsh
    Ins: Grundy, Dawson

My changes would be:

Grundy for Marsh
    Towers for Cameron
    Dawson for Fox

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    No, no, no, no, no to Dawson. Enough of the kids. Only changes are bringing back experience as and when they are ready.

Agree everything except Dawson.
    Say bye bye to some of the 'kids' at season's end then.....if Dawson is not rewarded soon, he's outa here. You think other clubs haven't noticed him?

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Or learn when to give the ball off, and hit a teammate on the chest with a short handball.
    Several have missed their mark in recent weeks, and some have been costly.
    Zac doesn't seem to know what to do when he finds himself in space in the front half of the ground. Perhaps this is unfamiliar territory - but the forward structure is also partly to blame. My observation is that Zac is looking for an option but not finding one. However, I don't think he's alone in this. Our attacking structure in the front half of the ground is poor. It's almost like we're so used to defending (and practice makes perfect) we don't know what to do when we have the ball in space. - hence all the turnovers.

Senior Player
    Dawson is more than ready..getting to the stage also of 'use him or lose him'.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast