Quote Originally Posted by KSAS View Post
Maybe the home against Gold Coast in 2 weeks might be the right time for AJ to make his fairytale comeback. Hoping he has another good game in the NEAFL next week to push for senior selection.
I was impressed by AJ yesterday (at least what one could tell from the stream). Seems to be moving the freest he has for a long time and his tank is starting to return. Knowing how (understandably) conservative the club has been with AJ, I would expect they will want him to have a month - 6 weeks of good performances like that before they will consider him for Seniors. But if he puts in a big one next week (noting its the tough road trip to the NT), then perhaps he might be an outside chance for getting a game against the Suns.

I thought Marsh played well - I think he will come back in to the team for sure. Newman seems likely too. Cameron continues to power on up forward, and I wouldn't be against him getting a debut sooner rather than later - even if its just for a game or two to shoulder some of the load for Sinclair. Dawson also is beginning to build up a decent run of form - I have no doubt he will be considered too. And COR continues to impress - though we know how big the step from NEAFL to AFL level can be.