Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Thread: #AFL Rd19 Bombers v Swans, Docklands, 27 July 2018

Quote Originally Posted by KSAS View Post
    I was impressed with Daisy Pearce on SEN last Saturday when the topic "are the Swans on the decline" was raised. Unlike her fellow commentators (which included KB), she said write off the Swans at your own peril, claiming how everyone were writing them off just last year when they were 0-6. However she then went into detailed analysis of our list which included all our young upcoming talent. Haven't heard any media person, particularly in Melbourne having this depth knowledge of our list. It did make KB think twice!
    While I must admit I find the pitch of her voice a little bit annoying(though nowhere near as nauseating as BT), her football brain is excellent - her analysis of the game is usually well considered, she seems to actually do her research and knows her stuff. I enjoy listening to what she has to say so much more than the old boys club.

The one that has got really terrible is Cling Wrap - he has become truly unbearable to listen to now, just full of inane garbage 99.95% of the time.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    Ralph, could you please form paragraphs ?
    I keep losing my place in yr interesting post .
    Sure thing - does make it easier to read with paragraphs! My old English teacher Barbara Tobin would be appalled!

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637