Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: #AFL Rd 20 Swans v Collingwood, SCG, Sat 4 Aug 7:25pm @SydneySwans #AFLSwansPies

Not saying they are playing GOOD...but they are playing better...it's not a high bar...

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    We are hopeless. We do the same things over and over again so totally predictable
    No nearly as repetitive and predictable as the litany of negative posts on here the very second we get behind in a game

Senior Player
    If Sportsbet ever have a bet - free kicks at half time, positive or negative - I will load up my @@@@ing life and children on The Swans being down.

Senior Player
    McCartin 1 touch to half time
    Needs a spell
    Towers shd have played tonight

First half was pretty bad. Let's see what our team is made of in the second.

Senior Player
    I think they should be called Greater Western Collingwood - more accurate. THEY have SO MANY out - we are at full strength apparently.

Regular in the Side
    The Collingwood throws on the O'Reilly wing are too numerous to mention. Never a whistle though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Patterns emerge, but do they mean anything? No.

Quote Originally Posted by caj23 View Post
    McCartin 1 touch to half time
    Needs a spell
    Towers shd have played tonight
    Towers doesn't compete in the aerial contest though so we will just get completely out marked with the high balls going in! We are really lacking for decent forward options unfortunately! Need to rely on the youngest player in the league to try and compete...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Senior Player
    As David Brent would say....on a more positive note... Alex Johnson is looking ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Legion View Post
    If Sportsbet ever have a bet - free kicks at half time, positive or negative - I will load up my @@@@ing life and children on The Swans being down.
    That's a pretty safe bet. BTW we were favourites at $1.70 tonight. We were never going to beat Collingwood tonight. Who on earth was putting their hard earned on us?

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    Yeah but we aren't! Seriously embarrassing if they roll us tonight. We think we have injury troubles! They have way better and more important players missing than us! Huge win for them if they keep this up!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Kennedy is being held at every centre bounce. 16 free kicks to 7, gee is that not a twig surprise!,, Stll playing poorly. Missed tackle, poor handballs, cannot kick anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Disgusting. Kizza just shimmers into trouble instead of giving the ball off. We still don't protect the player with the ball bty shepherding. We bomb into the forward 50. Nobody leads because they know they are going to be ignored. not just predictable absolute crap footy. This bloke coached a premiership? Eff Me! The standard of coaching at the Swans is early '90's standard. It is so bad and we are heading in one direction on the ladder, south or down for those directionally challenged.

This is the worst I have seen the Swans play since the season before Roos decided to go. We were ordinary. We then got a new coach and a new start. But this is not the case now, Longmire has another two years on his contract or is it three. We move the ball so slowly even Ringwood Under 10's would know how to combat it.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast