Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes Round 21 Demons v Swans

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    I would think hanners would need a game in the NEAFL before coming back.
    The coaches won’t.

They’ve said he’s coming straight in. If Robbo goes out it will make us a better team.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    This talk of needing a break

Hmmmm I think some players look like they need a break only because we are still not a fast enough team

For me there is too many opposition teams that have recruited faster players in alignment with the faster game and new rules

we are struggling to compete when opposition midfields flood forward in numbers

I watch it most weeks and it happened again on the eeekend ie Varcoe just pushed ahead of his man and skinned us alive first qtr or two
    Yup, They will have had a break: Sunday through to Sunday , 7 days.
    I’d like a break like that.

Saturday to Sunday = 8 days

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    Yup, They will have had a break: Sunday through to Sunday , 7 days.
    I’d like a break like that.
    From the CBA
    The following shall apply during the period between the Recommencement Date and Christmas Leave:
    (i) Players may not be required to train more than 4 days per week for a maximum of eight hours per day,except that, with the approval of the playing group, the Club may train 3 full days and two half days per week. A half day is a maximum of 4 hours on a weekday or two hoursto be completed by 10am on a Saturday; ...
    Link
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueSwan View Post
    From the CBA

Link
    + game day + recovery + appearances
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

On the veteran's list
    Saw a bloke featured on our website in the "best 5 series" who could do wonders for our centre clearance work
    Those who have the greatest power to hurt us are those we love.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Cat View Post
    Saw a bloke featured on our website in the "best 5 series" who could do wonders for our centre clearance work
    What a gun he was. Could use his speed and explosiveness right now.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    If only we had an inside mid who could gather 30-40 possessions a game and give it to our outside runners....
    We need a Paul Kelly,

Quote Originally Posted by rb4x View Post
    So Marsh two weeks and Maibaum around four weeks. No mention of COR, Foote or Rose. Grundy also not worthy of a comment. Very difficult to speculate on changes when so little information is given. Reading about other teams on BF it seems that the main gripe supporters of all teams have is the disdain that their clubs treat them with injury updates or rather lack of injury updates.
    I don't mind this. It's more important than to retain your intel. than to let your supporters know what is happening.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    If only we had an inside mid who could gather 30-40 possessions a game and give it to our outside runners....
    LOL. Can I say I told everyone so?

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Cat View Post
    Absolute legend of the game who, while revered for his toughness ( you don’t get to be known as Captain Courageous for nothing ) was also very skilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Faunac8 View Post
    Absolute legend of the game who, while revered for his toughness ( you don’t get to be known as Captain Courageous for nothing ) was also very skilled.
    Bob Skilton once said of Paul Kelly, "He plays as I would like my son to play." Imagine that on your CV.
    "Give a man an airline and he will rob the people. Give a man a government and he will rob the world"

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast