Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GWS game ticket question?

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by neilfws View Post
    …… I reckon the food outlets are better than the SCG.
    That would be on account of them selling actual food at Spotless, something I haven't seen at the SCG for many years....

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by neilfws View Post
    If previous years are anything to go by, the crowd will be about 75/25 Swans/GWS. So you can sit more or less anywhere Most of the GWS noise comes from their members area, in the Members and Suttor stands.

Personally I enjoy a trip out to Spotless. You can walk a lap of the ground and I reckon the food outlets are better than the SCG.
    Oops, I just checked a seating plan (belatedly) and I've booked front row in the Members Stand. Didn't think to look at the stand names - just the seating. I said I was jet lagged.

I thought a row of three reduced my chances of encountering Giants fans (though they are largely mythical beasts, like unicorns). As my attire will be red and white (might dust off the Goodesy 37 T-shirt) and motorcycle gear it could be an interesting night.

I wouldnt worry too much about where you sit. Its one of those stadiums where there are no bad seats, and kick to kick after every game!.
    The Northern side stand is where most giants will be, but even then there will be supporters of other teams, and even more so as a lot of giants members have a bit of swans history.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    I wouldnt worry too much about where you sit. Its one of those stadiums where there are no bad seats, and kick to kick after every game!.
    The Northern side stand is where most giants will be, but even then there will be supporters of other teams, and even more so as a lot of giants members have a bit of swans history.
    Thanks Barry

Senior Player
    In time it would be good if they could build another stand at the scoreboard end and bring the capacity up to the low-mid 30Ks.
    That way there will be space for growth and getting more people to the derby games and home finals etc.

Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    In time it would be good if they could build another stand at the scoreboard end and bring the capacity up to the low-mid 30Ks.
    That way there will be space for growth and getting more people to the derby games and home finals etc.
    They have to regularly get 20,000 before they would do that. They really need a grand final appearance to drive interest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12