Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2018 wash ups

Quote Originally Posted by tara View Post
    So why are they replacing South West?
    They had 2 wins across 3 men’s teams, plus numerous forfeits. The AFL wouldn’t take to kindly to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkers28 View Post
    They had 2 wins across 3 men’s teams, plus numerous forfeits. The AFL wouldn’t take to kindly to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fully aware of that but things can change very quickly. For 2007-2012 we were the fastest growing club in Sydney - Unfortunately things have slid but plans are in place to address that.

Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    I agree probably made it less interesting but I got to watch a lot more of the senior teams by playing before them home and away each week. Probably easier for the volunteers and physios on away games too.
    Saviour, I think when you add a Women's team next year you will find that you will back playing at multiple grounds all over Sydney - defeating concept of teams playing together. Once a club gets big - 5+ teams you will find that your Div 2, Womens and Div under 19 could be playing together but at a different venue to Prems / ressies

Warming the Bench
    Saviour whats the news on Mudgee? wheres he heading??

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Wills View Post
    Saviour, I think when you add a Women's team next year you will find that you will back playing at multiple grounds all over Sydney - defeating concept of teams playing together. Once a club gets big - 5+ teams you will find that your Div 2, Womens and Div under 19 could be playing together but at a different venue to Prems / ressies
    Div 2 has the exact same teams in it as prems and reserves. Ideally 19s becomes the same with UTS adding a team and forcing wests to promote (we are almost together home and away all the time) but 19s2's were all over the place. Womens will be similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Footy Barista View Post
    Saviour whats the news on Mudgee? wheres he heading??
    I like the bloke so not going to unleash on him. He told me he's had offers but I didn't ask where.

Surely Wests and Camden are the two most likely.

Warming the Bench
    I like the bloke so not going to unleash on him. He told me he's had offers but I didn't ask where.

fair call, whose coaching you blokes?

Camden won’t be that silly.

West’s who knows

I doubt there will be that many though.... been a fair few clubs won nothing and when he goes most don’t give glowing references

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by 5yearplan View Post
    Camden won’t be that silly.

West’s who knows

I doubt there will be that many though.... been a fair few clubs won nothing and when he goes most don’t give glowing references
    Cant comment on the person but he appears to be everywhere on Sundays re juniors from what ive seen the last few years. So you couldnt question his endeavour behind the scenes

Word is whilst 8yearplan didn’t work out to plan at st George he is angling hard for the job at west’s with a promise of 15 players to follow. Ambitious if that is the case and for west’s it isn’t way to turn club around

Quote Originally Posted by 5yearplan View Post
    Word is whilst 8yearplan didn’t work out to plan at st George he is angling hard for the job at west’s with a promise of 15 players to follow. Ambitious if that is the case and for west’s it isn’t way to turn club around
    15 players from where - St George?

Apparently....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast