Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2018 wash ups

Quote Originally Posted by 5yearplan View Post
    Apparently....
    Can't see that being good for anyone in the long run. Hope St George are across it if it's a thing.

He does bring players to the club. Fair few gws kids who spent most of the year playing neafl played a couple of games.

They would likely go with him. Doubt any of our kids would though.

He has offered the world to a couple of clubs Wests (100%) Camden rumoured, with 10 to 15 players. With a points system in next season apparently not sure this would work to well.

I would be pretty confident too that most wouldnt want to follow him and would be looking forward to a change at the Dragons, the 5 year plan went to a 8 year plan which was a little too long

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by 5yearplan View Post
    He has offered the world to a couple of clubs Wests (100%) Camden rumoured, with 10 to 15 players. With a points system in next season apparently not sure this would work to well.

I would be pretty confident too that most wouldnt want to follow him and would be looking forward to a change at the Dragons, the 5 year plan went to a 8 year plan which was a little too long
    blew it in 2016....didnt even get close to East Coast but defs had the team to do it and the depth...

Quote Originally Posted by Footy Barista View Post
    blew it in 2016....didnt even get close to East Coast but defs had the team to do it and the depth...
    I don't need to say anything as you are all doing it for me WOOPS

Quote Originally Posted by Footy Barista View Post
    I reckon 2015 was closer. Few things didn't go our way towards the end of the prelim and then Penno beat ECE by 7 goals in the GF.

You will be more of a chance from 2019 and onwards seeming you have got rid of the poison chalice which was the head coach. 2015 and 2016 were best chances and with a decent coach could of been done. But that is the past you guys will be kicking yourselves you didn’t rid of him earlier,I was at a games few years back when he had one of his usual sprays to opposition people and a st George parent came and apologised then called him a cancer. The best thing you guys have done is finally get rid of the guy with the so call plan, which never happened

I disagree but I'm sure you know more than me.

We need a coach out this way - and plenty of cattle. Feel free to head out to Bensons. Start your premiership collection in the lower grades.

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    I reckon 2015 was closer. Few things didn't go our way towards the end of the prelim and then Penno beat ECE by 7 goals in the GF.
    Definently disagree.....East Coast choked hard they were a far better team in 2015 against 2016, you guys were way stronger in 2016. 2015 slipped under the under dog tag

Wow, amazing how many trolls there are posting on this site that use the anonymity of this forum to character assasinate people even though the facts that are in plain site clearly contradict what is being said. But maybe that’s just what some people have to do to feel relevant. No wonder I rarely check in to this forum these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by andreww1 View Post
    Wow, amazing how many trolls there are posting on this site that use the anonymity of this forum to character assasinate people even though the facts that are in plain site clearly contradict what is being said. But maybe that’s just what some people have to do to feel relevant. No wonder I rarely check in to this forum these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WOW - Are you still on the Masters Mad Monday Mr St George

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123