Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does anyone have spare member barcodes that aren't planning to use?

Also jumping here...if anyone has 1 spare adult barcode they are not using for the presale tomorrow please DM message me as I'd like to bring an extra mate along. Many thanks!
    Swannies for life!

Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    Nothing. To be able to buy a ticket today (Monday) you have to either have a Redback membership or an Ultimate 11 membership.

Premiership Club and other categories are tomorrow.
    Yes but I should have received an email (last night) advising me of that.

I’ve sent Membership Services an email asking them to check & correct their mailing list. Doubt that will get their attention though in what is probably a current deluge.

Then again it could be good old Telstra mucking up my emails - wouldn’t be the first time ...

Well there you go! Just received my member email - the one you lot got last night - timed 17.57 today.

Coincidence? Or because someone read my email pointing out their error? They were very quick off the mark if the latter.

Well Swans Member Services WERE very quick off the mark. I’ve received an email, in response to mine from a couple of hours ago, which includes the following:

‘We did receive feedback that due to the volume of personalised emails we sent, there has been delayed delivery. We have been advised everyone who was supposed to receive these, should have them by tonight.’

Excellent service from the Swans - I have at times been critical of Membership Services but to respond so quickly when they must be getting swamped is impressive.

I've got a Pretenders Club Membership, which mean that I'll be sitting next to Barry at ANZ Stadium.

Nice!

Don’t forget to bake him a Date loaf !

Quote Originally Posted by Matt79 View Post
    Also jumping here...if anyone has 1 spare adult barcode they are not using for the presale tomorrow please DM message me as I'd like to bring an extra mate along. Many thanks!
    Do they need the barcodes to match (i.e. can only buy junior tix with junior barcode ?)
    From memory the answer is yes, but generally by the time I've wrangled the purchase I'm too frazzled to remember what I eventually did to make tiketek work.
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Quote Originally Posted by undy View Post
    Do they need the barcodes to match (i.e. can only buy junior tix with junior barcode ?)
    From memory the answer is yes, but generally by the time I've wrangled the purchase I'm too frazzled to remember what I eventually did to make tiketek work.
    Answering myself - smallprint on AFL website says:During the member priority period, you must purchase the ticket equal to your membership type. Eg Adult membership = Adult ticket.
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Huh? I’m a Premiership Club member ...... but still no email .....

What have I done to offend??
    I never get emails. Just sent off an email requesting that I get added back to the mailing list. Got a reply saying that they have got heavy email traffic and a reply may take up to 3 days. This is corporate code for we only have 1 person dealing with emails.

Quote Originally Posted by undy View Post
    Answering myself - smallprint on AFL website says:During the member priority period, you must purchase the ticket equal to your membership type. Eg Adult membership = Adult ticket.
    Yeah that was my understanding too.
    Swannies for life!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123