Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Finals week one

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    He learnt a lot playing in the 2016 GF.
    I said it then and I'll say it again, Mitchell should have played that match. Horse screwed up big time that GF; firstly with selections, secondly with structure and match ups. Horse is a terrible match day coach and tha day proved it.

Senior Player
    Great to see the AFL equalisation policy working well with ex suns Prestia , Caddy and O’meara all performing well for those struggling Victorian teams

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    Seriously but. If the Swans aren't going to win it. And they aren't. Who would we rather win instead? Demons? GW$?
    If not us, anyone but Hawthorn.....just sayin'. If I had to pick someone (or two).......Cats or Demons (my Mum barracked for Geelong and my brother barracks for Melbourne).

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    I said it then and I'll say it again, Mitchell should have played that match. Horse screwed up big time that GF; firstly with selections, secondly with structure and match ups. Horse is a terrible match day coach and tha day proved it.
    Do you mean Reid? Marsh? Aliir?

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Just had a look at the Suns first draft. Taken at pick 7: Josh Caddy. At pick 9: Dion Prestia. And at pick 11: Tom Lynch. Working out a handy draft for Richmond.

- - - Updated - - -.
    The big Victorian clubs have been the biggest benefactors from the introduction of GCS and GWS. In every trade, these Victorian clubs have got these young guns at a heavily discounted price and has been after GCS and GWS have spent resources into their development.

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    What?

Look at Hawthorn's team - how many players they haven't drafted: Mitchell, Henderson, Gunston, O'Meara, Impey, Burgoyne, Frawley, McEvoy, Ceglar

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    Seriously but. If the Swans aren't going to win it. And they aren't. Who would we rather win instead? Demons? GW$?
    Not Hawks!! (Up against it now, anyway!) Definitely not Pies!! (Can you imagine McGuire??) Can live with any of the others but a huge preference for the Demons.

Senior Player
    Apart from obviously the Swans theme song I find the Tigers one of the best to listen to. They certainly put on a performance worth singing about tonight.

Let's say Richmond win the flag and then lynch joins them after 2 flags in a row. Suns get the spoon and loose $3m. And Gill's answer is to increase the size of the goal Square and get his cousin an au pair.

Man of vision.

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    Is it a suspension if you use yr opponents fist to punch him ?
    It’s clever if there’s no suspension I guess.
    Footy’s answer to the “Dutch rudder” perhaps...

Senior Player
    Hard to see who can beat the Tigers on that performance.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast