Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: #AFLFinals 2ndEF Swans vs Giants, SCG, Sat 8 Sep 4:20pm @sydneyswans #AFLSwansGiants

Veterans List
    Again crap delivery to Buddy.....to Davis advantage yet again. Have a word to your team mates at half time Bud.

The Tree Is Out There treespirit's Avatar
    At least we know our players have a career after footy in the meat department.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Sun View Post
    Aliir 100% just cost us a goal then, jumped over the Giants player instead of sliding in and tackling him. He’s done well with his intercepts so far, but that was absolutely pathetic.
    He can play loose unaccountable football but can't play one on one defensive football. Doesn't have the smarts.

Robinson is just not up to this class which makes it hard on the rest of the team. Still early but we need to compete better and deliver the ball in front of Buddy.

We've got no structure forward at all and we probably should've played a nearly fit Reid, couldn't do any worse than a few of our other forwards...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

There has to be a dramatic change for us to win this -we don’t look anywhere near it

lol @ Davis interview
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Again crap delivery to Buddy.....to Davis advantage yet again. Have a word to your team mates at half time Bud.
    Buddy should not be out there. Kicking to buddy when he is not fit and 3 players in him. Great football! Leave buddy ion the wing and place McCartin at full forward. Do something different at least.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not watching the game, but hoping Swans can turn it on in the premiership Q

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    We've got no structure forward at all and we probably should've played a nearly fit Reid, couldn't do any worse than a few of our other forwards...

Sadly McCartin has not touched the ball for the entire first half......

Senior Player
    McCartin clearly a bit young and light to be there but he has to present as another option - he is trying hard I can see that.

I actually think Hannebery has had more influence than Kennedy thus far - Kennedy getting hammered as soon as he gets it. Why does it always rain when we play at the SCG? I reckon it would be at LEAST 75% of our games there.

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Sadly McCartin has not touched the ball for the entire first half......
    Yep. Again we go conservative in a crunch game and looking like it'll cost us again!

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast