Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Redandwhiteonline posters

Thank you Redandwhiteonline posters

I just wanted to thank you all for making the season so wonderfully enjoyable. RWO is part of my game day experience and I really enjoy the posts here. So thanks to all of you for making the year so great and for sharing the frustrations and joys of another Swans season.

cheer cheer...

What a lovely post Daisi First thing that’s made me smile for a few hours!

Yes, generally, we do play well with the other children.

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisi View Post
    I just wanted to thank you all for making the season so wonderfully enjoyable. RWO is part of my game day experience and I really enjoy the posts here. So thanks to all of you for making the year so great and for sharing the frustrations and joys of another Swans season.

cheer cheer...
    Love your post Daisi, thank you
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Good on you Daisi .... I wish to second the motion , however it’s not just game day .
    RWO is somewhat of a social and addictive necessity .
    I’m staggered by people’s depth of how much they are across all aspects and facets of the game on here. It’s astonishing.
    Every year I wonder where the RWO Mad Monday will be held ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    Good on you Daisi .... I wish to second the motion , however it’s not just game day .
    RWO is somewhat of a social and addictive necessity .
    I’m staggered by people’s depth of how much they are across all aspects and facets of the game on here. It’s astonishing.
    Every year I wonder where the RWO Mad Monday will be held ?
    It is a great little online community we have here , thanks to Danzar and all the admins that make it possible . And yes , some sort of RWO catch up would be great one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Veterans List
    I would be lost without RWO. I just checked and I joined in 2003. Can't believe it's been that long!

I'd like to thank posters for never saying "if you think you can pull on a pair of boots and do better I'd like to see that" or something to that effect.
    I'm not really active on the Swans Facebook page and then I see that comment (regularly) in reply to someone being critical of a player it reminds me why I'm not active there...
    Last edited by CureTheSane; 9th September 2018 at 01:22 AM.
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Yep thanks to Danzar and all that continue to make RWO possible! Its a great home away from home with swannies fans on the net, that isn't full of the crazy lunatics on other websites (Cough cough big footy!).

While footy doesn't always deliver the results we want, RWO is always a great place to come and chat about our boys in Red and White. 2018 wasn't to be our year, but who knows what 2019 may bring.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Well said Daisi. I confess I am addicted to the place!
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Decided to join this year after many many years perusing this site and enjoying the passion! Should've done so years ago!

When RWO is down I have to admit I feel a little lost. It’s a really amazing community of passionate Swans supporters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast