Thread: RWO awards

RWO awards

Thank you for all these astonishing updates Ludwig, you are so across it all.
    I’ve usually moved onto the Spring Carnival by now but I’m still hooked here.

Will you be rating all the posters on RWO soon?
    Their overall performance, who will make the top 5 B&F, whose staying, who is moving to another club, whose retiring, who should be traded for a decent pick and shovel to BF?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    Will you be rating all the posters on RWO soon?
    Their overall performance, who will make the top 5 B&F, whose staying, who is moving to another club, whose retiring, who should be traded for a decent pick and shovel to BF?
    That's an interesting idea for the off season to keep people interested in tuning in to RWO. We will have to have a number of categories, like The Voice of Reason Award (which everyone knows is a lock). My first thought is the winner of the RWO B&F should receive The Matt80 Medal.

There's still a bit too much going on now to get into this just yet. Maybe I'll work on some categories and we could have a vote. Maybe between the trade period and the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    That's an interesting idea for the off season to keep people interested in tuning in to RWO. We will have to have a number of categories, like The Voice of Reason Award (which everyone knows is a lock). My first thought is the winner of the RWO B&F should receive The Matt80 Medal.

There's still a bit too much going on now to get into this just yet. Maybe I'll work on some categories and we could have a vote. Maybe between the trade period and the draft.
    Maybe a Hall of fame ? Big Al ? Maybe that would entice him out of retirement , at least for the acceptance speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    The first award would have to go to Liz. I’d like to call it the #SmartEnoughToNeverPostOnGameDay award. Whenever RWOers are foaming at the mouth after a loss, Liz must be taking 1,000 very deep breaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    Maybe a Hall of fame ? Big Al ? Maybe that would entice him out of retirement , at least for the acceptance speech.
    It’s funny when someone mentions an old name on these boards that I I haven’t seen in some time. Maybe there should be a roll of honour listed, too - and then we could all metaphorically link arms and sing Auld Lang Syne.