Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: #Prelim Finals Discussion thread

Whoever win today I will want them to defeat the Pies next week.

1st choice WCE destroy Pies by 100 points in GF. Eddie’s head explodes. Melbourne media meltdown.

2nd choice Dees destroy Pies... Exploding Eddie. Irritatingly smug Melbourne Media.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    1st choice WCE destroy Pies by 100 points in GF. Eddie’s head explodes. Melbourne media meltdown.

2nd choice Dees destroy Pies... Exploding Eddie. Irritatingly smug Melbourne Media.
    While we ALL want Eddie's head to explode, I'll take choice 2 thanks......could not stand those borish booing Wet Coke fans being rewarded! Besides, the Melbourne media are always smug.....that'll never change while this league is run by the Melbourne Boys Club.....but choice 2 is not looking feasible at the moment with the Dees looking less than composed. Go Dees!!

Veterans List
    Early days but this could get ugly......

Dees looking overwhelmed and panicked first quarter. C’mon make a game of it next three quarters!

I don't want option 3. Pies get everyone in Melbourne behind them, destroy Weagles. Statue of Nathan Buckley erected at MCG.

Unfortunate time to show one of those (annoying to me) Gawn ads. He’s been ineffectual in the 1st quarter.

Looks like the Demons fairytale is over unless they turn things around this quarter

- - - Updated - - -

I reckon this game is over. Could turn into a slaughter

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    I don't want option 3. Pies get everyone in Melbourne behind them, destroy Weagles. Statue of Nathan Buckley erected at MCG.
    With the whole city pretending it's ok to play game at MCG

Veterans List
    This is getting ugly......Dees rattled, WC rolling and the goal reviewers are along for the ride....not making a difference though.

This might overshadow our performance v the Giants as the finals shellacking of 2018

Veterans List
    Dees don't look like scoring.....their dream is OVER! They're not coming back from this......

Got to say though, the Eagles supporters are the lowest bunch of sooks in history. 58 pts up and still booing like their being reamed by the umpires.....when they're so not. Creating a cauldron is one thing but booing until you're hoarse while having basically won the game already takes a special sort of 'entitled' moron......they're deplorable.
    Last edited by stevoswan; 22nd September 2018 at 05:24 PM.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast