• Collingwood

7 18.42%
  • West Coast

17 44.74%
  • Don't care

14 36.84%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Grand Final Poll

Collingwood. I loathe West Coast. I will never forgive them for their drug fuelled Grand Final win against us in 2006 and their despicable booing of Adam Goodes.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    Collingwood. I loathe West Coast. I will never forgive them for their drug fuelled Grand Final win against us in 2006 and their despicable booing of Adam Goodes.
    Um, Collingwood schoolgirl, "King Kong".

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    Um, Collingwood schoolgirl, "King Kong".
    Um, one Magpie girl and a fat necked dickhead......vs an entire WC crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Um, one Magpie girl and a fat necked dickhead......vs an entire WC crowd.
    There are a number of teams with crowds that could have a good hard look at themselves. Not just WC

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    There are a number of teams with crowds that could have a good hard look at themselves. Not just WC
    True....but the GF is between Collingwood and WC. Go Pies!

Veterans List
    Good article on this very question....who to go for?

AFL, NRL grand finals: Sport fans to be forced to decide who they loathe the least - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Particularly this bit.......

"Perhaps the fans facing the toughest choice are those of the Sydney Swans who have bitter rivalries with both Collingwood and West Coast. What do they loathe more? The way Magpies president Eddie McGuire attacked their salary cap or the way the Eagles attacked their players?"

Oh and I liked this bit too....

"Subiaco Stadium — best known as Boooobiaco for the constant jeering of the Eagles faithful......" Spot on!

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Good article on this very question....who to go for?

AFL, NRL grand finals: Sport fans to be forced to decide who they loathe the least - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Particularly this bit.......

"Perhaps the fans facing the toughest choice are those of the Sydney Swans who have bitter rivalries with both Collingwood and West Coast. What do they loathe more? The way Magpies president Eddie McGuire attacked their salary cap or the way the Eagles attacked their players?"

Oh and I liked this bit too....

"Subiaco Stadium — best known as Boooobiaco for the constant jeering of the Eagles faithful......" Spot on!
    Yes, one thing that irritated me last week, was even though the Weagles had the game wrapped up well before half time, their knuckle dragging supporters, were still rabidly booing the occasional free kick that went the Demons way. I mean, it's hardly being gracious in victory.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Yes, one thing that irritated me last week, was even though the Weagles had the game wrapped up well before half time, their knuckle dragging supporters, were still rabidly booing the occasional free kick that went the Demons way. I mean, it's hardly being gracious in victory.
    Yes, creating a 'cauldron' is one thing but sooking like a collective baby when your 50 odd points in front late in the game is something else.

- - - Updated - - -

Accidently posted this on the 'GF Footy Record' thread but meant to post it here:

Titus is brilliant this week with his 'Grand Final Guide'.....including a hilarious summation of this seasons AFL/Victorian hypocrisy and stupidity, an oh so accurate review of the Seven commentary team and his GF prediction. Great read!

http://titusoreily.com/afl/highly-un...and-final-2018

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345