Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brownlow Medal 2018

Brownlow Medal 2018

Might as well have a thread to discuss this.

Looks like we’ve got our full quota of Swans representatives. Josh K seems to have taken Tom Papley as his +1 (judging from a red carpet photo). Giving Tom a taste of the big time he might aim for?

And Callum Mills is also there with his GF. Nice short video of the two of them posing on the red carpet on Buddy’s instagram with the sound of Buddy chuckling in the background. Buddy seems to get on well with the young players.

And Luke Parker’s GF looks stunning in a Swans- red dress.

Who cares about the votes? Seems the red carpet is the most important part of the night!

And Isaac in a VERY swish velvet jacket. His GF also looks good in a silver gown. These kids scrub up ok!

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Josh K seems to have taken Tom Papley as his +1 (judging from a red carpet photo). Giving Tom a taste of the big time he might aim for?
    I reckon the red carpet photographers might have preferred he bring Anna. (Not that I'm watching the red carpet stuff, mind...)

Well it would be an extremely underwhelming night without the WAGS.
    Should really record it so I can fast forward through the ads.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    Well it would be an extremely underwhelming night without the WAGS.
    Not if all the blokes dressed like Jason Johannisen! Check him out - and his Bjork lookalike partner as well.

Warming the Bench
    Might as well have a thread to discuss this.

Looks like we’ve got our full quota of Swans representatives. Josh K seems to have taken Tom Papley as his +1 (judging from a red carpet photo). Giving Tom a taste of the big time he might aim for?

And Callum Mills is also there with his GF. Nice short video of the two of them posing on the red carpet on Buddy’s instagram with the sound of Buddy chuckling in the background. Buddy seems to get on well with the young players.

And Luke Parker’s GF looks stunning in a Swans- red dress.

Who cares about the votes? Seems the red carpet is the most important part of the night!
    I'm surprised Callum Mills is there. I thought only Kennedy, Parker, Heeney & Franklin had been invited.

Club was entitled to four players + captain. So Mills must have been a later addition. And Papley is a ‘bonus’ as Josh’s ‘partner’.

Not if all the blokes dressed like Jason Johannisen! Check him out - and his Bjork lookalike partner as well.
    Yes, it was a lot like Bjork's swan dress. Maybe it's a sign that JJ is heading to the Swans? I'm sure that it has as much basis in reality, as most of the rumours flying around lately.

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Yes, it was a lot like Bjork's swan dress. Maybe it's a sign that JJ is heading to the Swans? I'm sure that it has as much basis in reality, as most of the rumours flying around lately.
    Hehe!

And bah humbug! Luke didn’t win Goal of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by 56-14 View Post
    I'm surprised Callum Mills is there. I thought only Kennedy, Parker, Heeney & Franklin had been invited.
    They've probably made Mills captain, but media team haven't got organised to tell us about it yet.

Hehe!

And bah humbug! Luke didn’t win Goal of the Year
    Yes, though I was pleased that Ronke got his three votes against Hawthorn.

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    They've probably made Mills captain, but media team haven't got organised to tell us about it yet.
    Seeing No: 14 is involved, they could be confused with which photo to use - Skilton or Kelly.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast