Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone help with a dvd?

Can anyone help with a dvd?

Hi all.

You are my last hope. Just got out my WC v Swans 2018 round 1 dvd, and its kerput. I am distressed and stressed, ive most of the winning games from 1997 and to have this one missing is just toooooo much!

I have not been able to find it anywhere via google, and I don't know anyone who has a copy.

Anyone out there willing to swap something with me? Please!!!
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Welcome back Primmy. The only thing I can suggest is that the week after the granny Fox Footy start to play the whole seasons games in order starting from rnd 1 so if you have a mate with fox they could record it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Hi all.

You are my last hope. Just got out my WC v Swans 2018 round 1 dvd, and its kerput. I am distressed and stressed, ive most of the winning games from 1997 and to have this one missing is just toooooo much!

I have not been able to find it anywhere via google, and I don't know anyone who has a copy.

Anyone out there willing to swap something with me? Please!!!
    If it was on free to air and you were happy for a copy recorded off the TV (with ads removed), I can help you out. I’ll check tonight as it’s on my harddrive if it was free to air. Let me know if that kind of copy is ok and if so, I’ll check tonight if I’ve got it

Bless you GS. Its what I would have had, edited out ads and all.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Veteran Site Admin
    I have it on my Fox IQ still. Have no idea how to transfer from there to a DVD however...

I still have it on my fox IQ... I don't think we can transfer it to anything else.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

liz and Annie H

Which is why I have channel seven edited dvds...... its an education to see how the game has changed from the days if Kel and Pluggar, and the quality of vision from painfully transferred video tapes to dvds, and the transmissions too. We live in lovely times visually. But ..... I don't believe I have stuffed up a dvd burn, I just do NOT. But i did.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ll check when I get home

Primmy, I’m so sorry. I just checked, not good news. Living in stupid South Australia, we didn’t get our first free to air Swans game until about Round 8 - any Swans game that clashes with the stinking Crows or Port isn’t televised, so I can’t record it.

I record all free to air games (and keep the wins and good losses) but my first game for 2018 on my hard drive was the Hawthorn game in Round 8. I think they showed the Geelong Melbourne game here in Round 1.

Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    I still have it on my fox IQ... I don't think we can transfer it to anything else.
    Apparently it is possible from IQ2 boxes but not IQ3. You can also see the game on Match Centre on the AFL website but you need to purchase an AFL pass. You could also try asking on the Big Footy site if you're feeling brave.

Member langers1971 might be able to help you out. He/she seems to have an amazing collection of games

Hi Primmy,
    I can get you a copy on a usb but I can also burn it to a dvd for you. Let me know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast