Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Tom Harley

Harley will just say "he's a required player". Harley is very mealy mouthed.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Harley will just say "he's a required player". Harley is very mealy mouthed.
    He is a footy club CEO.....what do you expect? Having said that, I tend to not agree....as none of us know the inner workings of the club, it's a reach to say he is 'mealy mouthed'....but for natural cynics, an expected opinion I suppose.

Arent you agreeing with me stevoswan ? (ie. Harley wont give anything away about Cameron)

Veterans List
    Arent you agreeing with me stevoswan ? (ie. Harley wont give anything away about Cameron)
    No.

What would you like him to give away?

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    No.
    I think you are. The only way to confirm is to give us your version of what you think Harley will say regarding a question on camerons future ?
    Go, put your neck out...

I think you are. The only way to confirm is to give us your version of what you think Harley will say regarding a question on camerons future ?
    Go, put your neck out...
    Is there a club CEO anywhere in the league who would make a public statement detailing the club's plans for any individual player? Has there ever been? I don't like the lack of transparency either, but Harley is hardly on his own in that regard.

I want to know not about his future but about why Darcy’s not been getting a game despite strong NEAFL form?

Regular in the Side
    The Glorious Peoples Republic of Hookturnistan
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloods05 View Post
    What would you like him to give away?
    Tom, will say that he is required at the moment and we will be assessing the list with an eye to the future. Now just for Barry if you're listening, we are in secret negotiations with Collingwood to secure Brody Grundy for Darcy and our next three fourth round picks
    sprite

Quote Originally Posted by sprite View Post
    Tom, will say that he is required at the moment and we will be assessing the list with an eye to the future. Now just for Barry if you're listening, we are in secret negotiations with Collingwood to secure Brody Grundy for Darcy and our next three fourth round picks
    I doubt we can fit Cripps and Grundy in the cap, so I assume we are offloading buddy to hawthorn in a 4-way mega trade.?

Veterans List
    Go, put your neck out...
    No.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    The webinar has started. First question about Horse, no surprise the answer is that he's contracted for next year.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast