Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Swans in Qatar

Veteran Site Admin
    Just a reminder to keep comment on this thread specific to the Swans and their sponsorship. If people want to talk about the subject more broadly, that's fine, but please head over to the Open Chat forum to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Just a reminder to keep comment on this thread specific to the Swans and their sponsorship. If people want to talk about the subject more broadly, that's fine, but please head over to the Open Chat forum to do so.
    It's the off season!
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Veteran Site Admin
    Makes no difference. Many posters only want to read about football related matters and that's what the football forum is for. There are perfectly functioning alternative forums available for people to use to discuss broader issues. They're easy to find. Use them.

Veterans List
    I was a bit concerned seeing our players riding camels especially with our recent history of non footy injuries. Rampe and Mills were 2 of the players 😱.

On a positive note there is an article in the Sunday Herald Sun about Mills using a special treadmill over in Qatar that helps to show how well his injury has healed. Apparently he has been running for a couple of months now. He should be able to complete a full preseason 😊.

Veterans List
    Interesting selection of players who made this trip. Shows that Heeney and Mills are outstanding citizens and probably in future years leadership frame.

Warming the Bench
    I wish they would wear hats.

I was surprised that Luke Parker isn't there.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by chalbilto View Post
    I was surprised that Luke Parker isn't there.
    He is there, or so the reports say. Longmire, JPK, Rampe, Parker, Heeney and Mills - plus various support staff, no doubt. I've seen Harley in some of the pictures.
    Last edited by liz; 5th November 2018 at 04:04 PM. Reason: typo

That makes sense he being there. I assumed he wasn't as I haven't seen him in any photos.

nothing more than a PR exercise for a sponsor.

Mills was able to confirm his foot feels good by using the state of the art foot analyser!. Ground breaking.

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    nothing more than a PR exercise for a sponsor.

Mills was able to confirm his foot feels good by using the state of the art foot analyser!. Ground breaking.
    For the most part Barry. Also there is Roosters Premiership coach Trent Robinson. I would imagine the Swans and Roosters might share the cost of any expensive equipment they find. Hopefully the Swans picked his brain on the Roosters premiership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goods78 View Post
    For the most part Barry. Also there is Roosters Premiership coach Trent Robinson. I would imagine the Swans and Roosters might share the cost of any expensive equipment they find. Hopefully the Swans picked his brain on the Roosters premiership.
    I just wish they'd do some more training sessions with the Roosters to learn how to tackle. They did this years ago and it worked wonders.
    Gotta remember St Kilda have that Melbourne Storm player (can't remember his name) - they will be setting the tackling benchmark. Mark my words.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast