Thread: Happy Birthday Bobby!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Happy Birthday Bobby!

Wishing the great Bobby Skilton a Happy 80th Birthday!

So many memories. Such a contributor as a player and off the field. The man who is the glue that binds many eras of players and supporters. Bobby is!the Swans.

Thank you Mr Skilton! May your birthday be wonderful celebrations & another of many more to come!

Veterans List
    A great Swans man, always good to see him in the rooms after a win and in the stands with his grand daughter I think it is.

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    Wishing the great Bobby Skilton a Happy 80th Birthday!

So many memories. Such a contributor as a player and off the field. The man who is the glue that binds many eras of players and supporters. Bobby is!the Swans.

Thank you Mr Skilton! May your birthday be wonderful celebrations & another of many more to come!
    Beautifully put!

I feel privileged to be old enough to have seen Bobby play. A champion on and off the field. Every club has a player who symbolises it - Ted Whitten at Footscray, Jack Dyer at Richmond. Bobby Skilton is ours.

Happy 80th birthday Bobby!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandridge View Post
    Beautifully put!

I feel privileged to be old enough to have seen Bobby play. A champion on and off the field. Every club has a player who symbolises it - Ted Whitten at Footscray, Jack Dyer at Richmond. Bobby Skilton is ours.

Happy 80th birthday Bobby!
    +1 Couldn't put it better what goswannies & Sandridge have penned above.

Happy 80th Birthday triple Brownlow medalist, Mr Bobby Skilton.

Veterans List
    I love Bobby Skilton. He has always been my Swans hero from my childhood and I saw him play a number of times. Played all my junior footy in number 13 because at my first club 14 was already taken. Great to see the legend reach the 'Big 8 - 0'. Hope you had a great day Bobby!!

Veterans List
    Happy birthday to the best player on both sides of his body, both by foot and hand, in the history of the game.