Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 2019

Season 2019

Been very quite on this page, with preseason starting at many clubs, time to kick off discussion about next year.
    Who is in, who is out, etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pmcc2911 View Post
    Been very quite on this page, with preseason starting at many clubs, time to kick off discussion about next year.
    Who is in, who is out, etc etc.
    Hey there. Not sure what you wanted to discuss but there are a few threads currently discussing the draft period , predictions for 2019 etc , that are relatively active ( for this time of year anyway ).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Season 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    Hey there. Not sure what you wanted to discuss but there are a few threads currently discussing the draft period , predictions for 2019 etc , that are relatively active ( for this time of year anyway ).

But not about NSW/ACT football which is what I think Pmcc was referring to in this sub forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    But not about NSW/ACT football which is what I think Pmcc was referring to in this sub forum.
    Oh I see, hard to tell that for me , it all pops up on the same feed and didn’t mention anything to that effect. Apologies

Penrith have been dumped from Women's Premier Div in 2019, in favour of East Coast. According to the league, East Coast, who didn't figure in the lower division grand final last year, were a "more compelling" selection than Penrith, who were a kick short of a grand final berth in the Premier Division against UNSW who went on to make it three flags in a row. Seems Western Sydney are still the red-headed bastard children of the AFL.

Quote Originally Posted by ShortHalfHead View Post
    Penrith have been dumped from Women's Premier Div in 2019, in favour of East Coast. According to the league, East Coast, who didn't figure in the lower division grand final last year, were a "more compelling" selection than Penrith, who were a kick short of a grand final berth in the Premier Division against UNSW who went on to make it three flags in a row. Seems Western Sydney are still the red-headed bastard children of the AFL.
    Women's Premier Division will be completely re-structured in 2020. I don't think Penrith will be the last team to leave Premier Division.

Warming the Bench
    looks like east coast have nabbed another one of wests decent players....tough times for wests may continue i still do not think they have a coach

Quote Originally Posted by Footy Barista View Post
    looks like east coast have nabbed another one of wests decent players....tough times for wests may continue i still do not think they have a coach
    They’re going after Salter too I believe.

Thanks Meg , spot on

Quote Originally Posted by Pmcc2911 View Post
    Thanks Meg , spot on
    I know very little about local footy but I enjoy (skim) reading posts in this forum. Just as much passion, excitement & paranoia as on the Swans footy forum!

Warming the Bench
    Lots of banter Meg , got some passionate locals here

Quote Originally Posted by strapper View Post
    Lots of banter Meg , got some passionate locals here
    Just out of interest - do those of you who follow local footy think that the two NSW academies - Swans and GWS - are having a flow-on effect in terms of players and supporters at the local level?

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast