Page 15 of 90 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 NEAFL discussion thread

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar

Is there any outs you know of Ugg? I read that all the Academy boys are playing plus a couple of emergencies so worrying we may have a late change or 2 in the senior side! Hopefully not Heeney!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I heard McLean is an out. And of course whoever is traveling emergency for the Richmond game, Fox most likely.

There were 4 emergencies named on Thursday night for the NEAFL side, so if they are all playing as you suggest, there should be at least 2 more outs in addition to McLean and the travelling emergency. Not necessarily meaning that there will be a change in the seniors as they could just be taking more travelling emergencies as a precaution

From memory Reynolds took two blows last week, he came back after the first one but not sure about the second.
    Last edited by ugg; 20th April 2019 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    I heard McLean is an out. And of course whoever is traveling emergency for the Richmond game, Fox most likely.

There were 4 emergencies named on Thursday night for the NEAFL side, so if they are all playing as you suggest, there should be at least 2 more outs in addition to McLean and the travelling emergency. Not necessarily meaning that there will be a change in the seniors as they could just be taking more travelling emergencies as a precaution

From memory Reynolds took two blows last week, he came back after the first one but not sure about the second.
    Cheers mate. Hoping to see McInerney bounce back in the NEAFL this week after his stuggles last week in the seniors. But really can't wait until next week with hopefully Menzel debuting!

Blakey at CHB. Will be interesting to see if he's played there or maybe as a swing man. O'Riordon named in the centre as well. Weird.

BTW I saw about the Academy boys playing on a post today on their Facebook page mate.

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    Blakey at CHB. Will be interesting to see if he's played there or maybe as a swing man. O'Riordon named in the centre as well. Weird.
    I actually think that will be Blakey's best position at present. He has good closing speed, strong overhead and penetrating kick. Just remains to be seen how well he can read the play from there but no reason why he can't do well. McCartain looks ok down back but I think up forward might be more his thing.

Looks like the other two not playing are Cameron and McInerney!

I don’t think we have a ruckman for this game.

Looks like the other two not playing are Cameron and McInerney!

I don’t think we have a ruckman for this game.
    Amarty and Pink?

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

Just confirming the outs - Cameron Fox McInerney and McLean

Just confirming the outs - Cameron Fox McInerney and McLean
    I think we might have more than one player out of the A grade by the looks of that

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

Looks like the NEAFL's budget won't stretch to covering a commentary team for today. Makes it a bit difficult to keep track of which toppy is which.