Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 NEAFL discussion thread

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Don't forget the NEAFL practice game against Sydney Uni Saturday 16/3 11:00am at Henson Park!

Sydney Uni Football Club were originally going to set up a BBQ and sell food, but they have decided to cancel the BBQ due to the predicted bad weather.

Well there's two disappointments in one post: bad weather and no bbq.

Veterans List
    Anyone going?

I was planning to but not sure at this stage. My mate who I was hoping would come with me has now got a "brunch". Plus the kids aren't that keen. I reckon less than 50-50. If I do come, doubt I'll be able to stay for the whole match.

It will be interesting to see who plays/ does not play in this game with an eye towards next week.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Swans 15 syd uni 8 qtr time. Bell and 55 (academy full forward?) Kicked our goals.

Swans 29 syd uni 21. Dry conditions.

Bell kicked both his goals by making a run from midfield and getting behind their defence onto a long ball. Rose scored his goal from a loose ball rolling to him near the goal square. No. 55 kicked his goal from a mark at half forward i think

Reynolds and stoddart generally seem to be playing back. Mcclean fox rowbottom bell mcinerney generally midfield. Ronke wicks foot rose generally half forward. Pink seems mostly forward sometimes rucking when ball is forward.

Noone outstanding in my opinion but rowbottom has looked clean and composed around the contest.

Half time

Swans 29
    Uni 21

Swans #55 out. ankle on ice
    McKinnerny, Rowbottom and Ronke look ok and should keep pressing for seniors considerations..
    28 in possible McLean. Rucking and marking well
    16 foote looks to move well also
    Fox and Rose need to show something in the 2nd half if serious about seniors...

No Cameron, mcCartin or Reid ( or buddy or menzel either ) no tune up for them before next week..

And no Blakey?

Swans 4.6 =30
    Uni 5.4 = 34
    Drizzle rain, therefore skills are down

Stoddard and Reynolds playing back flanks. Trying hard to keep their man out of the play

Pink is playing forward with little success.

Hard to judge as most of the squad is top up players..

Quote Originally Posted by Rod_ View Post
    Half time

Swans 29
    Uni 21

Swans #55 out. ankle on ice
    McKinnerny, Rowbottom and Ronke look ok and should keep pressing for seniors considerations..
    28 in possible McLean. Rucking and marking well
    16 foote looks to move well also
    Fox and Rose need to show something in the 2nd half if serious about seniors...

No Cameron, mcCartin or Reid ( or buddy or menzel either ) no tune up for them before next week..
    Thanks for the update. Interested about the players not out there. Must suggest that a few of those won't play seniors next week.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast