Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Swans Official Website

Shoot me down now, but I'm enjoying the articles by Zach recently. Some of the lesser known players are getting due respect i.e. Maibaum (yesterday) and McInerney today. It's a good move to showcase other voices and hear their backstories. It might even instill confidence and a greater sense of belonging in some peripheral players too. Bring on the season!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark26 View Post
    Shoot me down now, but I'm enjoying the articles by Zach recently. Some of the lesser known players are getting due respect i.e. Maibaum (yesterday) and McInerney today. It's a good move to showcase other voices and hear their backstories. It might even instill confidence and a greater sense of belonging in some peripheral players too. Bring on the season!
    I've never had an issue with the content of website. For the last few years I've had an issue with the player updates and to lesser extent the injury updates.

Veterans List
    I find twitter pretty good. Get these stories on there very quickly. Better than checking the website, even if Sydney Swans is the only Twitter feed you have.

no membership numbers up yet for 2019. Still showing last years total.
    Not good enough in my opinion.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by YvonneH View Post
    no membership numbers up yet for 2019. Still showing last years total.
    Not good enough in my opinion.
    Like a lot of outdated, or lack of on the website :-(

Have they said why Allir wasn’t in the team photo yet??

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Got there late and was banished to the NEAFL team photo......

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Yes, Allir was not seen in any of these team photos on Twitter too. All the other 44 players were there. (Tippet not there though for the second time ). Wow, another alarm clock malfunction? It is serious ! Will the Club explain?

Yeah, all the pics of the new players are up on website, even Pink's pic is showing. Now to wait for all the bios to be updated. But that could take another lifetime!!!

I note that bouquets and brickbats on this front appear to be due to Shane Potter, Digital Media Mangler, and the person who appears to be his boss, Jordan Laing, Media and Public Relations Mangler. Maybe they tripped over in the Moore Park Triangle and have been having graduated returns to work.

Quote Originally Posted by rickmat View Post
    Yeah, all the pics of the new players are up on website, even Pink's pic is showing. Now to wait for all the bios to be updated. But that could take another lifetime!!!
    But no photos for Reynolds, Tucker & Wicks on the app. Tippett still listed on app (number 0 no photo) but not on website.

And nearly all the bios have been updated - so perhaps they are getting close to the finish of the updating ....

It is absolutely remarkable

They put a human in the moon in the 1960s but the Sydney swans site can not dedicate a person for a couple of days to cut and paste and edit the player profiles

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345