Page 113 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123 ... LastLast
Results 1,345 to 1,356 of 1755

Thread: Past players - what are they up to?

Quote Originally Posted by andy0414 View Post
    Is it time to bring back the Tippett thread. How good is Gretel, Kurt's sister. Can we get her to swap netball to the Swans AFLW.
    I've been tempted, but I've managed to resist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    Hanners subbed off. Again. With an ankle this time. Hopefully he gets back by R23. Fitting if his final game (if it is) is against us. Love to see our boys chair him off.

Sad that he was the quickest Swan to ever reach 200 games in 2018, but since then he’s managed just 25 games in just over 4 years. A great Swan and a great person.
    It would be a nice way to finish up.

Senior Player

Quote Originally Posted by Maltopia View Post
    Soccer.

Quote Originally Posted by andy0414 View Post
    How good is Gretel, Kurt's sister. Can we get her to swap netball to the Swans AFLW.
    Forget the AFLW. If we sign up Gretel, then we can trade Will Gould.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    I didnt know where to put this so if I've got it wrong, apologies mods, but this is fantastic

Hillyard - "It was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in sport"
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    I didnt know where to put this so if I've got it wrong, apologies mods, but this is fantastic

Thx for posting this. Outstanding piece.

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar

Fantastic! Thanks for posting i'm-uninformed !

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks for posting this. I love that little tidbit about running to chase the sun with Goodesy carrying his lighting rig.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Senior Player

Thanks, really enjoyed that. As a photo nerd, I like how he managed to sprinkle some technical details in there.

Veteran Site Admin
    It make a great coffee table book if he were to pull together and publish his fifty or so (or more) best and favourite photos.

Out of Bounds on the Full Goal Sneak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    It make a great coffee table book if he were to pull together and publish his fifty or so (or more) best and favourite photos.
    He could add a story to each shot as he did with some of the ones he talked about in the video. I'd buy it.

Ch 7 news just reported Dan Hannebery is set to retire this weekend (not yet official). Nor is it confirmed that he'll be selected. You'd think so if he's fit & officially retiring. Fitting he'll get to do so against his former club.

Adam Schneider did the same few years ago in last round at Marvel. We had a big win that night.