Page 91 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,092 of 1754

Thread: Past players - what are they up to?

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Jarred Moore sacked as coach of Uni Blues
    I FEEL THE NEED FOR SPEED!!!!!

James Rose now seling cars for Southern Volkswagon south of Adelaide

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Relative View Post
    James Rose now seling cars for Southern Volkswagon south of Adelaide
    You’d have to go back to page 81 for a post on 1st July but …
    Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    After signing with South Adelaide in the SANFL for the 2020 season James Rose pulled out of the Covid affected season to concentrate on a career selling VWs in Adelaide

Quote Originally Posted by i'm-uninformed2 View Post
    I did not realise that Daniel McPherson had done so well in the football management world. Good luck to him! He was a loyal, valued Swan in his career with us. He grew up in a small town in country NSW. He has come a long way!

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    Paul Roos brought him to the D's I think
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruck'n'Roll View Post
    Paul Roos brought him to the D's I think
    A lot of ex-Swans went to the Dees I think. Paul Williams, Ben Matthews, Frosty, Greg Stafford, Brett Allison,

Regular in the Side
    BBBH on SAS Australia 2022

Brand signed by West Adelaide, from whom he was originally drafted to Hawthorn

Quote Originally Posted by rickmat View Post
    Brand signed by West Adelaide, from whom he was originally drafted to Hawthorn
    If the previous couple of seasons are anything to go by, he's probably going to be very busy in their defence. One of our academy graduates, Hamish Ellem, has been playing with them for last couple of seasons. He seems to be doing okay, but it's hard to tell just how well a tall forward is going, when the side only averages about 6 or 7 goals a game?

True, Brad Gotch is in his 2nd year as coach and is making a difference. Their reserves and 19's do ok and Westies has provided good draft picks for the AFL each year. I'm a diehard Westie and follow them from afar. They have been bottom for so long and recruiting Brand will make a difference. Pity he didn't make it with Swans

Quote Originally Posted by rickmat View Post
    True, Brad Gotch is in his 2nd year as coach and is making a difference. Their reserves and 19's do ok and Westies has provided good draft picks for the AFL each year. I'm a diehard Westie and follow them from afar. They have been bottom for so long and recruiting Brand will make a difference. Pity he didn't make it with Swans
    Ahh Westies. I worked with them for a few seasons. A few ex-Swans there in my first year and they were a great club to be with. I did get to enjoy a finals series with them while Modra played with them when the Crows wouldn’t select him. Good times. Great to see a Westies fan on here rickmat!

I take it from “afar” you no longer live in SA?