Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445

Thread: Past players - what are they up to?

Nicksy is part of the 2005 "bloods culture". That "attitude" (if you will) is highly prized out there in the bigger footy world.
    Having your team play with that "attitude" and passion for what they are doing is what every team wants.
    To have your coach die in such sudden and tragic circumstances, then the "camp" they organise to help you heal from that trauma backfires... there's a lot of broken kids who need fixing.
    I believe Nicksy can help that broken.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Senior Player
    Apparently Hanners fractured his foot tripping over the back steps at his sister's house.

First Rampe, then Mills and now Hanners.

Poor Hanners hasn't had much luck lately.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    Apparently Hanners fractured his foot tripping over the back steps at his sister's house.

First Rampe, then Mills and now Hanners.

Poor Hanners hasn't had much luck lately.
    Yes, when I heard that I felt a pang of vicarious responsibility, as if some residual bad luck from being a former Swan was the cause of it.
    Twitter: @mattlwood.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    Nicksy is part of the 2005 "bloods culture". That "attitude" (if you will) is highly prized out there in the bigger footy world.
    Having your team play with that "attitude" and passion for what they are doing is what every team wants.
    To have your coach die in such sudden and tragic circumstances, then the "camp" they organise to help you heal from that trauma backfires... there's a lot of broken kids who need fixing.
    I believe Nicksy can help that broken.
    I agree.

It will be fascinating watching how Matthew summons the troops.

Adelaide are heading into a rebuild phase like us. Hopefully for Nicks' sake the Adelaide management and fans are patient.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445