Page 17 of 145 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Past players - what are they up to?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    If goswannette is going to watch that Batchelor in Paradise show, I’ll at least try to make it relevant
    I know you are basing it on looks but you are giving Deano a bad name. That guy (Bill) is a flog. Ask your wife!

I agree with the Lloyd lookalike though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    I know you are basing it on looks but you are giving Deano a bad name. That guy (Bill) is a flog. Ask your wife!

I agree with the Lloyd lookalike though.
    Not quite my wife yet but getting there - no need to comment AnnieH!

And, yeah, sorry. I’m a big fan of Dean - lovely guy - the comparison was looks only ... and I have to agree that Bill is about the worst that a Y chromosome has to offer.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    Not quite my wife yet but getting there - no need to comment AnnieH!

And, yeah, sorry. I’m a big fan of Dean - lovely guy - the comparison was looks only ... and I have to agree that Bill is about the worst that a Y chromosome has to offer.
    Yes and after last night's episode Bill became a worse human being!

Good luck with goswannette 😊.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Lewis Johnston is putting up some big numbers in the SANFL for Norwood. SANFL watchers suggest he would be leading the Margarey Medal voting after 4 rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Lewis Johnston is putting up some big numbers in the SANFL for Norwood. SANFL watchers suggest he would be leading the Margarey Medal voting after 4 rounds.
    What was the go with him? He had so much potential when we drafted him. Was it just a matter of not having the dedication and commitment?

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    What was the go with him? He had so much potential when we drafted him. Was it just a matter of not having the dedication and commitment?
    Seemed that way, yeah.

Veterans List
    I see on Seven's 'Gameday' that Hanners was at the Swans/Tigers game last night sitting with Will Hayward and other Swans players. They didn't make anything of it as there wasn't anything in it but they had a Saint player there in the studio (not sure who it was) and he was just talking about how good Hanners is with his support of his team mates etc. Hanners did seem very comfortable sitting where he was, animatedly chatting with his old team mates.....

No doubt he's happy with where his new team is at.....

Tim Membery was superb at the "G" yesterday. He marked everything that came near him.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    I think that's what it was..He had the skills.

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    I see on Seven's 'Gameday' that Hanners was at the Swans/Tigers game last night sitting with Will Hayward and other Swans players. They didn't make anything of it as there wasn't anything in it but they had a Saint player there in the studio (not sure who it was) and he was just talking about how good Hanners is with his support of his team mates etc. Hanners did seem very comfortable sitting where he was, animatedly chatting with his old team mates.....

No doubt he's happy with where his new team is at.....
    Who wouldn't be happy getting 800,000 on the dole?

The other ex Swan with them was Alex Johnson.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Who wouldn't be happy getting 800,000 on the dole?

The other ex Swan with them was Alex Johnson.
    Had to google as I had forgot his name but pretty sure Tony Armstrong was in the rooms too , who we got from Adelaide in the Lewis Johnston trade .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Judd on Footy Classified tonight has already declared Gary Rohan as the recruit of year after his bag of 4 goals today! Hutchy suggesting he is a trade up for Geelong over Menzel, who hasn't played a game yet this year.