Thread: John Longmire Interview

Long Term Injury List

John Longmire Interview

I wasn't sure where to put this so made a new thread. Mods please move it if needs be, thank you.

John Longmire was interviewed on SEN sports radio this morning.

https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode?id=458746

The preamble to the interview was interesting. Apparently a number of the top ten draft picks had spoken with many of the clubs but all of the players said Longmire had the biggest impact.

He discussed, the trade period (including the Papley and Daniher situations), and Buddy among other things.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by baskin View Post
    I wasn't sure where to put this so made a new thread. Mods please move it if needs be, thank you.

John Longmire was interviewed on SEN sports radio this morning.

https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode?id=458746

The preamble to the interview was interesting. Apparently a number of the top ten draft picks had spoken with many of the clubs but all of the players said Longmire had the biggest impact.

He discussed, the trade period (including the Papley and Daniher situations), and Buddy among other things.
    Thanks for that Baskin. We have a high character person in charge. Represents the club magnificently.

Like horse
    Good man

But managers educate the first round picks very well..........stirring the treasure chests

"He went onto say about Daniher's failed move: "[I had conversations with Daniher] late in the process. I didn't need to sit down and get to know Joe, I got to know Joe before he made the decision to go to Essendon, when he had a chance to come to Sydney [as a father-son]. That was a number of years ago. Joe made the call that he was interested in coming to us [this year], but I didn't have to sit down and get to know him, I knew him from a long time ago."

Miaow.
    Saucer of milk to aisle 3 please.

Meanwhile, Buddy Franklin has been spotted on the track for the Swans early, in a boost for the side. Injury has restricted his ability to train at full capacity for the past few years. "He's pretty invested and he is looking forward to being able to train with the team before Christmas for the first time he has been at the club."

I fully expect Buddy to kick over 100 this year. He's coming into his fittest year ever (touch wood)!.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.