Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Swans Inter-club Match 2019 v GWS @ Blacktown Fri 22/2 9:30am

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanM View Post
    The player with the shoulder strapping could be Ryan Clarke.
    Nah. It's not Clarke. He's in a couple of photos on the second page, including the penultimate one.

Quote Originally Posted by rb4x View Post
    Its not Sam Wicks
    Wot he said. Wicks is the dark-haired player with the hairband (as opposed to the dirty blonde player with the hairband - Rowbottom - or the straggly haired player with the hairband - Stoddart). He (Wicks) is in quite a few photos about halfway down the first page. (I only have ten fingers so can't provide a picture count - beyond my range.)

Pushing for Selection
    Thanks for posting the link Matt. Sorry, can't help on the player with strapping.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Connor Flanagan has a manbun, or he did last year so you can probably rule him out.

Well, there's half an hour of my life that I won't get back, but it's Kyle McKellar.

https://www.facebook.com/kyle.mckellar.739

Regular in the Side
    Ryan Clarke was strapped on the other shoulder

Quote Originally Posted by ootf View Post
    Thanks for posting the link Matt. Sorry, can't help on the player with strapping.
    I saw him at the end of the game shaking hands...number 53 😊

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Well, there's half an hour of my life that I won't get back, but it's Kyle McKellar.

https://www.facebook.com/kyle.mckellar.739
    Making an early run for the 2019 RWO community service award? Thanks for your work tracking down this invaluable detail. Maybe now you can start devoting some of your time and sleuthing abilities towards figuring out what Charlie Gardiner does?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    Making an early run for the 2019 RWO community service award? Thanks for your work tracking down this invaluable detail. Maybe now you can start devoting some of your time and sleuthing abilities towards figuring out what Charlie Gardiner does?
    Yep, I'm halfway to sainthood.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Mumford suspended for one week for his strike on Hewett. Adding to his club-imposed two week ban for being shown in a video snorting a white powder.

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Mumford suspended for one week for his strike on Hewett. Adding to his club-imposed two week ban for being shown in a video snorting a white powder.
    I suppose that's fair enough, though I could be swayed by arguments, both for and against. I actually thought his dropping the knee, into the ribs of a horizontal Lloyd, was more reportable. Though that seems to have passed without comment. If anyone is interested, it's in the third quarter, at 18.00 on the game clock.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Good result, deserved the suspension. The guy has "white line fever", flared nostrils, snorting away .......... oh sorry, that's a different kind of White line fever"

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Good result, deserved the suspension. The guy has "white line fever", flared nostrils, snorting away .......... oh sorry, that's a different kind of White line fever"
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast