Page 149 of 521 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,777 to 1,788 of 6242

Thread: 2019 trading, drafting and list management: players and personnel

Quote Originally Posted by Legs Akimbo View Post
    I noticed that. He actually looked huge.
    You see him hug Reg (listed as 192 cm) in the aftermath of the song on the video on the Swans Facebook page and they are a similar height, he's maybe slightly shorter so his listing of 189 cm would be close. He may have grown a couple of centimeters possibly which would be handy!

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Scottee View Post
    BTW,

if you saw the aftermatch for the last game you might have noticed that Durack Tucker has grown into something resembling a KPD defender (he stands next to Sam Naismith for comparison), seems much taller and heavier than his stated stats.
    That's because he's been living on beer and pizza for the past 2 years. He'll shrink down if he ever starts training again.

Where are these pictures of Tucker?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    That's because he's been living on beer and pizza for the past 2 years. He'll shrink down if he ever starts training again.
    Are you alluding to the fact that he is big on his Tucker?

According to Mitch Clearly, Zak Jones is off to the Saints. Reckons it has been in the works for most of the season

REPORTS: Jones to head to St Kilda at season's end | Zero Hanger

Tom Morris OTC has also linked Jones to Saints who are also front runners for Brad Hill. How can they trade for both? Tom said the noise of Papely heading to Carlton is getting louder.

Saints Pick 5 this year to one trade and their first pick next year to the other trade ?

I wonder what Jones really sees in the Saints when compared to us? It must be the $$$.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Aprilbr View Post
    I wonder what Jones really sees in the Saints when compared to us? It must be the $$$.

They are based in Melbourne.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprilbr View Post
    He saw them close up Saturday, lots to like about them over us and that would be ....... $, and ........$, and ........$

Not going there for success or team spirit or club culture!

This would be the same Tom Morris OTC that had Rory Sloane off to Hawthorn the evening before Sloane announced he was staying at the Crows!

Not sure how Saints get any deals done, have stuff all currency.

Saints don't even have an appointed coach at this point!

Jake Carlisle on the “trade table” apparently.

Veterans List
    Heard on SEN that Jones drove into StKilda headquarters this morning in a white Commodore.Reported by a listener out for a morning walk. I would say he is gone regardless of who he is talking to. With all the retirements and space in the cap you would think by now we would have come to terms with him if he was staying. Going to the highest Melbourne bidder for mine. Maybe Carlisle will be in negotiations.