Page 208 of 521 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308 ... LastLast
Results 2,485 to 2,496 of 6242

Thread: 2019 trading, drafting and list management: players and personnel

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    Wonder if someone will pick him up for nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    He certainly has good pace and is a reasonable size. I think he would be a good pickup for any team looking for some run off half back, maybe even pushing up onto the wing. I remember he also spent time forward with us, so is obviously pretty versatile.
    The downside would be his recreational hobbies.....

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Saw Collingwood has delisted Sam Murray
    Some wag on BF suggested he would be good for GWS, would fill the gap left by ...... Mumford!

I'd be interested tbh. Cheap replacement for Jones

I wondered if we’d take him back?

Regular in the Side
    The Glorious Peoples Republic of Hookturnistan
    I wondered if we’d take him back?
    Wonder if he would want to come back?
    sprite

I listened to two things on the way to work this morning:

1. The Road to The Draft podcast where the GWS recruiting manager was interviewed. He was asked about losing Shiel, Scully, and Lobb last year and who was the biggest loss. He unequivocally responded with Lobb because good talls who can take a mark forward, ruck, and help out down the line are so hard to come by.

2. When the podcast finished, I switched to SEN and heard the Essendon CEO Xavier Campbell being interviewed. He was asked directly about Joe Daniher and again couldn't give a definitive answer that he would be at the bombers next year. It was pretty obvious that Joe is, at the very least, contemplating a trade.

Neither of the two things I listened to were related but I left with a smile thinking that Joe D might be in Sydney next year.

I also think Murray would be of value. I was disappointed we lost him in the first place when the Pies nabbed him. You'd think he wouldn't have many options left as a footballer too, so I imagine he'd be willing to come back if the option was available. The bigger question is what our recruiters think.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark26 View Post
    I also think Murray would be of value. I was disappointed we lost him in the first place when the Pies nabbed him. You'd think he wouldn't have many options left as a footballer too, so I imagine he'd be willing to come back if the option was available. The bigger question is what our recruiters think.
    ...and why exactly the pies let him go.
    He had observed that people who did lie were, on the whole, more resourceful and ambitious and successful than people who did not lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Legs Akimbo View Post
    ...and why exactly the pies let him go.
    He could be a replacement for Talia

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Have it from a good source that Jones has finally chosen St Kilda.

A player in the trade ugg ?