Page 90 of 521 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,069 to 1,080 of 6242

Thread: 2019 trading, drafting and list management: players and personnel

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    There might be something in that. Apparently we've been keeping a close eye on Fischer McAsey a KPD. Mind you, the club is probably closely looking at 100 potential draftees at this stage of the season but the fact they have looked at a KPD doesn't rule it out.
    We've looked much more dangerous when Rampe takes the game on, usually when we are trying to chase down a deficit. He should at very least take the bulk of our kick ins. His kick in is much more penetrative than Lloyd's.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Dawg View Post
    We've looked much more dangerous when Rampe takes the game on, usually when we are trying to chase down a deficit. He should at very least take the bulk of our kick ins. His kick in is much more penetrative than Lloyd's.
    Agree 100%

If Rampe was such a good one on one defender he’d probably be the new Malceski.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    https://www.smh.com.au/sport/afl/swa...15-p527d2.html

McHack is injured again.
    We won't see him play in the red & whites again, me thinks.
    I thought the McHack insult was put to bed years ago. Premiership player, Captain of the club. Insoiration for years.
    Show some respect.

Quote Originally Posted by royboy42 View Post
    I thought the McHack insult was put to bed years ago. Premiership player, Captain of the club. Insoiration for years.
    Show some respect.
    + 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Show some respect.
    +2

Veterans List
    Show some respect.
    +3

Show some respect.
    +4

Show some respect.
    +5

Crows re-sign Reilly O’Brien. Swans make play for Grundy

Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post
    Crows re-sign Reilly O’Brien. Swans make play for Grundy
    Where are you getting "Swans make play for Grundy" from?

Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    Where are you getting "Swans make play for Grundy" from?
    More a hypothetical. Crows have been linked to free agent Grundy most of the season. There was talk of O’Brien seeking opportunities elsewhere as a consequence. He’s staying.
    Recent talk of Cameron wanting opportunities (ala Nankervis). Swans sign cheap back-ups. Retirement (or potential retirements) of
    Experienced players frees up cap space.
    A passing comment by one of our staff that we might be active next pre-draft period.
    We’re developing young talent in pretty much every area ... except the rucks.