Page 211 of 521 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,532 of 6242

Thread: 2019 trading, drafting and list management: players and personnel

Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    Not sure I’d have Dahlhaus and S. Selwood in the same sentence as Danger ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Perhaps not, but the general point remains the same - only the Swans have ever been penalised for trading.
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

Word on the streets is that Cameron will likely request a trade to the Pies.

Wonder what the Pies will do with the big Cox?

Senior Player
    Good news, I think: we won't trade pick 4 for Daniher. What will Swans give up for Joe? It won't be pick No.4 - What will Swans give up for Joe? It won't be pick No.4 - AFL.com.au

So, the question for the Bombers is whether they think they'll get more free agency compensation next year than what we would offer in a trade this year.

Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne
    Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Word on the streets is that Cameron will likely request a trade to the Pies.

Wonder what the Pies will do with the big Cox?
    Suppose he does. What would Collingwood offer? They have picks 35, 53, 64 and 71. I expect we may make a token trade (perhaps pick 53) to allow Cameron to move to Collingwood for more opportunities. He's only played one game so don't expect more than that.
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

Quote Originally Posted by MattW View Post
    Good news, I think: we won't trade pick 4 for Daniher. What will Swans give up for Joe? It won't be pick No.4 - What will Swans give up for Joe? It won't be pick No.4 - AFL.com.au

So, the question for the Bombers is whether they think they'll get more free agency compensation next year than what we would offer in a trade this year.
    They’d probably get an end of first rounder for him, so we’d have to offer more. I suggested a while back that the pick that’s been discussed for Papley (7 or 8) might get the deal done, with another lower pick thrown in.

If he stays at the Bombers next year then I can't see him ever leaving.

They will make up, his groin will improve and he will enjoy playing footy again.

It's now or never for us and Joey.

Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    They’d probably get an end of first rounder for him, so we’d have to offer more. I suggested a while back that the pick that’s been discussed for Papley (7 or 8) might get the deal done, with another lower pick thrown in.
    Perhaps what pick ( late first round should be the requirement ) we get for Jones ( pending saints creativity ) , our pick 23 and maybe Darcy Cameron , or the pick we get for him ? They are in the market for a ruckman , forget the pies . We Keep Papley and our first pick .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Under no circumstances would I trade Papley. Even if he wanted to leave I'd hold him to his contract. Good small forwards are invaluable. Not only that but he seems to be the future heart and soul of bloods culture. Might sound wanky but he plays in a way that shows he's passionate about the club and comadery. I can't see him wanting to leave either but all this chat has made me nervous.

Daniher is overrated. Good player but so was Tippett. Tippett was okay and did some good things but in the end wasn't worth what we paid and daniher feels exactly the same

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    Jones to saints
    Stevens to cats
    Constable to us

?
    Would love this to happen. I reckon Constable could turn into JPK Mk2 if given oppourtunity.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Dont want to trade Paps but if we have 2 smalls next year and maybe Serong this year, that is a very short portion of the 22.

Say it aint so but unfortunately starting to appear there is something in it

Quote Originally Posted by waswan View Post
    Pick 4 for for Hopper at GWS
    Salary squeeze
    Worth a shot. He's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    A Swans supporter as well. Wonder if he'll still be there at pick 5/6?

Picks shaping up to be 1,2 GC Rowell & Anderson, 3 Dees a player with speed, 4 Crows a player with speed, 5 GWS Green, 6 swans
    I think he will. GCS will obviously take Rowell and Anderson. I can see Demons and the Crows taking Young and Ash. I'd be tempted to take Kemp ahead of Serong but his knee is a concern. A year off the field could mean that he might not play seniors until 2022 once he finds his form again.