Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Selection R1 v Bulldogs

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by KSAS View Post
    Tom Morris reported tonight On The Couch that the Bulldogs intel is that Buddy won't be playing this Saturday despite reports of him training well this past week.
    As if anyone connected to the swans would release this kind of info to the opposition.
    Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Buddy firms for round one after strong training session - AFL.com.au

I hope he doesn't firm too much, especially around the groin area.
    😱

I hope they name ruthless.
    He's a good player.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Veterans List
    Dogs have a lot of key players missing this week, no excuses if we don't win. Getting nervous now about team selection.

I’m not so concerned with who we pick. More about how they play?
    What year was it we crushed the Pies in round one. I’m hoping for something like that (in our favour)

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    I’m not so concerned with who we pick. More about how they play?
    What year was it we crushed the Pies in round one. I’m hoping for something like that (in our favour)
    Jude Bolton who is a columnist fir ESPN, has nominated Jordan Dawson as one of the top 5 young players to have a bid impact in the AFL this year. The 4 others include Carlton's number one pick. Big call and I hope he is spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Buddy firms for round one after strong training session - AFL.com.au

I hope he doesn't firm too much, especially around the groin area.
    Tayla Harris dost protest this. 😜

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fever View Post
    Jude Bolton who is a columnist fir ESPN, has nominated Jordan Dawson as one of the top 5 young players to have a bid impact in the AFL this year. The 4 others include Carlton's number one pick. Big call and I hope he is spot on.
    Good news, because he has the inside info.

That compilation of the 2018 Granny is epic, even though it was from the Eagles perspective.

Veterans List
    Gallery up from today's training session. Did we finally work out last year if the coloured training shirts meant anything? If so, Florent, Ronke & COR not playing as they were in blue, Dawson will be playing.
    Last edited by 707; 21st March 2019 at 03:42 PM.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    It possibly meant something when they are doing a contested drill.

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Gallery up from today's training session. Did we finally work out last year if the coloured training shirts meant anything? If so, Florent, Ronke & COR not playing as they were in blue, Dawson will be playing.
    As to whether they are not playing if in blue? Totally discredited

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

Expect really bad umpiring to keep Doggies in the contest. I am not one who thinks their mids unbeatable. I think we have just as much talent if not more.

If we can't beat this mob I think we will have a very long season. They are not even close to a top eight position going on their list. They also have injury worries.

We need to hit the contest hard and fast. We need to use the ball well. If we don't do that we are cactus. I am looking forward to seeing how Dawson and Blakey fit into our forward set up, not at the same time I would suggest unless Reid or Bud are not resting.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    Expect really bad umpiring to keep Doggies in the contest. I am not one who thinks their mids unbeatable. I think we have just as much talent if not more.

If we can't beat this mob I think we will have a very long season. They are not even close to a top eight position going on their list. They also have injury worries.

We need to hit the contest hard and fast. We need to use the ball well. If we don't do that we are cactus. I am looking forward to seeing how Dawson and Blakey fit into our forward set up, not at the same time I would suggest unless Reid or Bud are not resting.

I won't be too worried if we drop this one, the first game of the season is not a good indicator of whats to come. Round 1 of season 2018 Sydney defeated West Coast in Perth...

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast