Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: #AFL Round One Weekly Discussion Thread.

Maybe but he didn’t go to QLD

Veterans List
    Wow, this Coll/Geelong game is a tight one. It's opened up a bit in this second half, still a fair few skill errors but it looks destined for a thrilling finish.

Post edit: Nice tip by me I must say! Cats by seven.
    Last edited by stevoswan; 22nd March 2019 at 10:28 PM.

Darcy Moore looks impressive. Would've been great to see him in red and white. How close was he to coming?

They didn’t show Eddie after the siren !

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Dawg View Post
    Darcy Moore looks impressive. Would've been great to see him in red and white. How close was he to coming?
    Not close. Too much history at Pies.

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    They didn’t show Eddie after the siren !
    Yes, always uplifting to see him after a Pies loss.

Pies looked very ordinary last night despite their star studded team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    Pies looked very ordinary last night despite their star studded team

Yes they wasted a lot of opportunities in the second and third quarters. I am not convinced by Cats. They are trying to buy another premiership butt if they have quarters like second and third for forward entries they will get spanked by good opposition 9/10.

In saying that their fist and last quarters were really good. Take Kelly out of the midfield and they would be ordinary though. He was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    Yes they wasted a lot of opportunities in the second and third quarters. I am not convinced by Cats. They are trying to buy another premiership butt if they have quarters like second and third for forward entries they will get spanked by good opposition 9/10.

In saying that their fist and last quarters were really good. Take Kelly out of the midfield and they would be ordinary though. He was amazing.

Not convinced by the cats either , they’ll have another 5-8 year but not ever really threaten I feel . Collingwood , with Moore looking ready to have a huge year will be frighteningly good when they get it all going . So much star power in that team . Looked like a bit of a GF hangover last night though

Pies threw it away last night, particularly 2nd quarter. Dozens of inside 50s for one goal. It would have been nice to have seen a few shots of a McGuire meltdown.

Veterans List
    Collingwood played too arrogantly at times and some players tried to be too cute. If that was the swans I would have been going nuts!

Pies look good on paper but a closer look exposes they don't have a lot of star power. Pendlebury and beams are good, but past it. Could miss finals.hopefully.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast