Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: #AFL Round 2 Weekly Discussion Thread

Teams with problems: Essendon, Melbourne and us. Not sure who has the biggest??

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Dawg View Post
    We are behind both of them in the problems department . In terms of expectations anyway . They were Both tipped to be contenders this year , we’re playing to the script so far. Melbourne especially bad , i had them challenging for the flag . Also anyway see woosha’s ( that’s also my nickname so weird to write haha) presser? Clearly not too happy with the feral response of the feral bombers fans after that loss! As he should be , they are gross . But he did not like it at all haha! Welcome to windy hill mate !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Player
    It's close run between Essendon and Melbourne. I was very surprised when Goodwin's contract was extended recently and I'd be surprised Worsfold lasts the year.

Melbourne were heralded to be the next fairytale Premiers, now they look straw.

Veterans List
    This week's ROHAN Report....

9 disposals for the game but kicked 3 goals and provided plenty of forward defensive pressure.....mmmmm. He's settling in nicely in his childhood home territory.....

BTW, Cats by 80 pts.....sheese!
    Last edited by stevoswan; 30th March 2019 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post

9 disposals for the game but kicked 3 goals and provided plenty of forward defensive pressure.....mmmmm.

Hawkins Dangerfield Kelly Selwood Ablett and Rohan. That's some forward line.

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post

9 disposals for the game but kicked 3 goals and provided plenty of forward defensive pressure.....mmmmm.

Gazza never had a settled role with us. Small forward? Key forward? Off half back? On a wing? Looks like Geelong has decided to use his strengths. I hope he can maintain the output.

Veterans List
    Eagles got away from the Giants in the end.....52 pt win.

Who cares?

A post observation. I just noticed the free kick count from Perth.....Giants 24 WC 18. WTF is going on there? Easy to see who the 'darling Sydney side' are......
    Last edited by stevoswan; 30th March 2019 at 11:27 PM.

I tipped the Giants

Veterans List
    I feel better now after seeing the Dees tonight and to a lesser extent, Essendon this afternoon. Both abysmal....we are not quite abysmal. Yet.

53,934 at the Adelaide oval for the AFLW grand final. I can't wait for us to get a women's team. It can't happen soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    53,934 at the Adelaide oval for the AFLW grand final. I can't wait for us to get a women's team. It can't happen soon enough.
    And the Crows women played superb attacking football. A pleasure to watch. Carlton didn’t play badly, they were simply outclassed.

Sadly a few injuries though, particularly ACL by Erin Phillips in the 3rd quarter and suspected ACL by Chloe Scheer. Yet Phillips still won Player of the Match award! She is a super star.

I too will love it when Swans also have a AFLW team. Unfortunately still a few years away though.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast