Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: #AFL Round 3: Blues v Swans Sat 6-Apr at Marvel Stadium #AFLBluesSwans @sydneyswans

Sinclair is a gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice that it was our defence that tightened up that quarter. Mills and Rampe were both really good. Kennedy and Sinclair both putting in their trademark tireless efforts. While I thought that Jones was probably our best: giving us a lot of drive. Florent has also been handy. Maybe Clarke was getting in his way?

Veterans List
    Much better first half, the ins have been excellent. Great games from Jones, Papley, Sinclair, Reid.

Not sure what has happened to George Hewitt but he is a man playing with no confidence at the moment.

Go Bloods, one more half.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by giant View Post
    Much better first half, the ins have been excellent. Great games from Jones, Papley, Sinclair, Reid.

Not sure what has happened to George Hewitt but he is a man playing with no confidence at the moment.

Go Bloods, one more half.
    Agreed. Hewett has looked down all year this year. I wonder if he will be given a rest to bring another defender in finally moving mills into the mids

Quote Originally Posted by aguy View Post
    Agreed. Hewett has looked down all year this year. I wonder if he will be given a rest to bring another defender in finally moving mills into the mids
    He is no doubt doing a job for the coaches. He's just not getting a lot of the ball himself this year so far like he has in previous years.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Veterans List
    Didn't make the most of our opportunities that quarter. We seemed to have so much of the ball...big improvement because we have struggled the first 2 rounds.

Why can't our players kick goals from straight in front but have no trouble from the boundary!

Blakey (dad) has been on the bench all game giving out directions. At one stage gave huge encouragement to Jones.

So much whinging around me around me about Buddy.

What's with all the booing of Buddy? We're not looking at another Goodes situation here I hope?

Good game at the moment, except for the usual incomprehensible umpiring decisions. How about poor Buddy almost losing his head to a 'kicking in danger' not paid?

Anyway, hoping for the best.

Another soft free? Bizarro-land.

Don't like it

Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    He is no doubt doing a job for the coaches. He's just not getting a lot of the ball himself this year so far like he has in previous years.

Looking at it this qtr, it appears he is doing a forward tag on Simpson who has been relatively un-influential. There's always more to his game than pure numbers.

That was HTB any day and a 50 to Lloyd before that

So two soft free kicks to Carlton, which will result in a two goal turn around.....What a joke the AFL is...!

Luckily they missed...

Quote Originally Posted by Daisi View Post
    So two soft free kicks to Carlton, which will result in a two goal turn around.....What a joke the AFL is...!
    Umpiring degnerates every year. Its amazing how bad its become

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast