Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: #AFL Round 3: Blues v Swans Sat 6-Apr at Marvel Stadium #AFLBluesSwans @sydneyswans

Dawson may not get it 30 times at AFL level but his left boot is still a major weapon! He needs a good run of games!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I often wonder why I watch AFL because the umpiring is dreadful... But I love the games at the SCG, and I love the Swans, so I continue my membership.

But I have completely lost interest in the wider game. I used to watch every game I could, listened to it when I couldn't watch, spent money for on line games which weren't available etc. But now I just follow the Swans. I've become so jaded and disillusioned with the 'powers that be' and the obvious anti Sydney agenda...not to mention the melbourne centric media and establishment...

It's really just a shambles if you don't support a Vic team..

Gone to buddy central.

- - - Updated - - -

Hayward off with a broken jaw.
    Anyone know how many weeks that is?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisi View Post
    What's with all the booing of Buddy? We're not looking at another Goodes situation here I hope?
    Well, this is Carlton supporters we are talking about here.....

Who broke their jaw? C7 just mentioned it...

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisi View Post
    I often wonder why I watch AFL because the umpiring is dreadful... But I love the games at the SCG, and I love the Swans, so I continue my membership.

But I have completely lost interest in the wider game. I used to watch every game I could, listened to it when I couldn't watch, spent money for on line games which weren't available etc. But now I just follow the Swans. I've become so jaded and disillusioned with the 'powers that be' and the obvious anti Sydney agenda...not to mention the melbourne centric media and establishment...

It's really just a shambles if you don't support a Vic team..
    I sort of like watching other games because it's not as frustrating as watching the umpiring with a vested interest in a Swans match.....but then it becomes frustrating watching all the frees that other teams get that we never seem to get.

Good to see our defence and tackling rebound

Ronke back in the game with Hayward out

Starting to dominate but now going Buddy centric and not getting the reward

Veterans List
    More positive signs re: transition out of defence (from afl.com.au live feed):

"The Swans transition from their defensive half has set them apart in this game. They have launched (5.2.32) from 41 defensive half chains compared to (1.4.10) from 48 chains fr the Blues."

Veterans List
    It's a behind fest.....accuracy boys!

For all our dominance, we've gained only 7 points this quarter.....

Now I'm laughing really loudly- a 50 metre penalty? And even the TV commentators didn't know what it was for....? Nobody knows....it's insane...does anybody know? what a farce!

Umpiring getting them back into it

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Umpiring getting them back into it
    Wow.....how unusual.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast