Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: #AFL Round 4 Weekly Discussion Thread

Veterans List

#AFL Round 4 Weekly Discussion Thread

Still getting over last night but there are eight other games this round, I'll try to distract myself with them.

Collingwood v Dogs tonight, going as expected.....and who cares?

Cats v Giants should be a good game and I've tipped the Saints to beat the Hawks as a 'roughie'.

Enjoy the round, if that's posible after last night.....

Veterans List
    Crozier of the Bulldogs took a hanger not long before half time but in all honesty it wasn't as good as Heeney's round one screamer......Heeney's was a clean grab and Crozier's was fumbled and recovered as he fell but that didn't stop stupid Hamish (brother of Dil) declaring it the 'clubhouse leader' so far this season. WTF?! This Vic-blinkered media approach is sickening.....

The Dogs playing with their old tsunami and fab grabs, it’s a beaut contest..

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Crozier of the Bulldogs took a hanger not long before half time but in all honesty it wasn't as good as Heeney's round one screamer......Heeney's was a clean grab and Crozier's was fumbled and recovered as he fell but that didn't stop stupid Hamish (brother of Dil) declaring it the 'clubhouse leader' so far this season. WTF?! This Vic-blinkered media approach is sickening.....
    Yeah, it looked good live but was far less impressive when you studied the replays.

Anybody's game at the moment but Bulldogs playing the better.

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Yes, I would rate McCarthy's mark last week, as more of a challenger to Heeney. Cleaner than Crozier's, although the height was given a bit of a boost, when the Port player beneath him also attempted to jump, seemingly not realising that McCarthy was already on his shoulders.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Yes, I would rate McCarthy's mark last week, as more of a challenger to Heeney. Cleaner than Crozier's, although the height was given a bit of a boost, when the Port player beneath him also attempted to jump, seemingly not realising that McCarthy was already on his shoulders.
    There's no doubt Heeney's, McCarthy's and Crozier's are the three best so far this season....pardon my bias but I still think Heeney's is the best.

Veterans List
    Judge for yourself......each as high but one is a first grab v a fumbler.

https://s.afl.com.au/staticfile/Samp...geportrait.jpg .....Heeney's.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D38pThmUcAA_kAy.jpg .....Crozier's.

.....and one has to realise that Crozier is on Elliot's shoulders.....and he is a shortarse.

Veterans List
    Wow....after a lightening start, the Cats have faded to lose their first game of the season by 4 points. Which wrecks our record of being the only team to beat Geelong at home in 35 games.....three times mind you!

Lions having their first bad game against the Bombers but it's not over yet.....and they've kicked the first of the last in 50 seconds but seven minutes in now and no addition to either score.

My tipping is a complete disaster! Zero so far

I've come to the conclusion that the new rules suit teams with dominant ruckmen and fast midfields.
    We have neither.

I was doubtful of GWS resurrecting the mummy, but it looks an inspired move.

Also.. hopefully this is the last we hear of winx.

Geez maybe we are not as bad as everyone thinks. Freo late in the 4th kicked 4.13 and both weagles and Freo atrocious skills. Watching Freo play is a bit like us!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast