I’m planning on going to the round 8 game v Essendon at the SCG on 10 May, during one of my rare holidays in Sydney.

My manager and publicist, Brian Taylor, offered me a spot in the commentary box, but I’m going with Mrs. L, as well as her son who just graduated Uni, and I thought I’d give him a treat before he starts a career of pretending to be an electronics engineer. I haven’t been able to negotiate a simulcast in Thai, so it looks as though I’ll have to turn that one down.

It would be nice if we had a Thai RWO member who could chat with them during the game so I don’t have to be distracted from the what’s happening on the ground. They do understand Aussie Rules, but maybe only as well as Damian Barrett, so there may be a lot of explaining to do.

Tom Harley said I could be a runner for the game, but they won't let me use a bicycle.

I was going to sit with Adam Goodes, but surely our faces would be projected up on the big screen, and there could be an incident with people mistakenly thinking it was Goodesy that was getting booed.

In any case, I’ve been outed as an Anarcho-syndicalist by some RWO members and also called a SJW at times, so it’s only right that I don’t use my celebrity to garner favours. I’m happy to mingle with the Swans’ proletariat.

That concludes the BS part of this post.

I haven’t been to a live game in about 10 years and not to the SCG in around 15 years, so I won’t even recognise the place.

It could be my last live game, EVER.

I’m open to all suggestions about tickets and where to sit.